STARTING ANEW (18)

I've been thinking about writing another chapter in Timi's p.o.v for a while but I don't know why I just keep postponing, so today I decided to just get it over with, so here it is guys...I actually liked writing this particular chapter...Idk why😂. I hope you guys have fun reading it like I did writing it, so let's get to it *Drum roll* dun dun dun😂

And before I forget, there's an important author's note below so don't miss it...

Timi

"See how they just scored the goal, asif the goalkeeper is sleeping." I burst into laughter nudging Noya who is sitting beside me.

He doesn't say anything.

I turn to face him, he's staring at the wall and rubbing his chin like he's deep in thought, he's not even watching the football match.

"Nawa o, wetin they make you think like this?." I ask him.

"Guy, I'm thinking of ways to toast this girl."

I shake my head laughing. "It's babe they'll use and kill you, chaii."

"Abeg, this girl is set, her hips, bumbum, breast, everything, her skin is spotless, black beauty."

Someone's daughter??.

"Umm, nawa o, you must have scoped this girl well."

"Ah, yes o, it's just a pity she's not in my class."

"Really?."

"Yeah, she's in your class."

"Have you ever spoken to her?."

He glares at me.

"What naw?, it's a simple question."

"Obviously naw, what do you take me for?."

"So have you asked her out on a date?."

"That's the problem." He groans, "I can't talk to the girl."

"Ah, don't tell me all those Disney high school movies you've been watching have started doing you?."

"Ehn?."

"You know, the one that when you see the fine babe you wouldn't be able to talk to her, asif they tied your tongue." I expantiate.

"Again." He shoots me a glare, "What do you take me for?."

"Osheyyy, so if you can talk to her, what's holding you back?."

"The girl is so ehn, I don't even know what to do to her, I've tried everything, the smile, the sweet talk, the wink, the whines, every single thing, every time she would just be throwing her face away, like what girl does that?, just look at me." He gestures at his body, I pinch myself so I won't laugh because I know if I do, he's going to kill me.

"Oya, let me give you an example, that pool party that Jade threw, I saw her sitting alone, so as a gentleman that I am, I went to talk to her and ask her what was wrong?."

That sounds so wrong, I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You went to ask her what was wrong or you went to shoot your shot?."

He hisses. "Sometimes I worry that you knowing me so well is a big problem, one day naw you'll go and open my nyash when I'm chiking a babe."

"Ahan naw, how can you say that?." I laugh, "You're my gee naw, I can never do that to you."

He hisses. "Whatever, let me finish my story...so I went to talk to the babe and she completely ignored me, had meaning she just ignored me, it would have been better, can you believe that this girl walked out on me, she just stood up and left."