Chapter 3 - Hotel inhabitants

Waiting patiently at the door you heard loud footsteps approach, the door swings open and a blonde demon flung themselves onto you. Falling back onto the ground with a thud you chuckle and pat the princess' head.

"I missed you too, Charlie,"

"I missed you more, Aunty!" She nuzzles her face into your shoulder. Hugging back just as tight you see Vaggie standing at the door with a smile. Getting off the ground with Charlie still clinging onto you, you smile at the moth.

"Miss Vagatha, protegiendo a Charlie como siempre?" (Protecting Charlie as usual?)

"Como siempre, Señora," (as usual, ma'am)

"Good, now, Charlie, my little angel, will you let go?"

"No! I missed you so much!" Combing your hand through her long hair you forcefully pried her off you.

"And it was your decision to let me go on vacation," she pouts before rolling your luggage into the lobby. "Now, where is Mr Dust?"

"Angel! Can you please come out here?"

"Why?!"

Vaggie swears in Spanish before taking over from her girlfriends job of calling the pornstar down. "We have drugs!"

A clash and bang from the bar along with a groan makes you laugh lightly as the pink spotted spider demon struts out in a hurry. "Drugs?!"

"No drugs, only me,"

Angel Dust looked confused before whispering to Charlie. "Who's the chick?"

"My Aunty Y/n,"

Angels eyes widen. "So that means you're an angel?"

"A fallen one but still one at that," curtsying for the pornstar, he chuckles.

"Well shit! Nice to meet you, toots," you shake his gloved hand. "Got any powers or shiz? Some cool holy magic?"

"Some of that magic reduced when I fell, my sweet," Angel awes at the nickname making you grin. "But enough about me, tell me about your rehabilitation, and why there is a bar here,"

"Oh, that's a bit tricky to-"

"What's the commotion about?" A deep grumble erupts from your left where the bar was located. Two figures emerged, a short redheaded cyclops demon who likely died in the 50s and a cat demon who seemed to really like poker and booze.

"Husk, Niffty, this is my aunt, Y/n, she's an angel!" Charlie squeals, like she usually does when introducing you.

"A fallen one, my little sunshine. But yes, nice to meet you, Husk and Niffty, respectably I hope," you gesture to the right demon as you addressed them.

"Wheres, smiles?"

Turning to Angel with a confused face the sound of shoes tapping against wood fill your ears, a soft hum masked by the quality of an old timey Radio. Dread fills your entire being, summoning your angel dagger you stepped in front of the group and look around for the source.

"Aunty-"

"Charlie..." you narrow your eyes at the shadow filled hallway. Glowing red eyes emit from the darkness, a bright yellow smile causing a shiver to run through you.

"Nice to meet a real angel," the face tilts to the side and in cloud of smoke the Radio demon himself appears before you. Flipping the knife you push back the group and leap on the overlord. Bringing the blade to his neck he gives a challenging smile, his eyes now radio dials.

"Everyone leave!" Raising the blade above your head he flips you over and places his microphone under your neck. Symbols appear around you both.

Elbowing him in the face you get up and catch your breath, changing into your armour which consisted of a metal chest plate, long sleeved shirt, a skirt with extra fabric draping over the first bit and gold and white boots.

The white under clothing with golden trim was hell resistant fabric, impenetrable even by the most expertly crafted hell made weapon; a hood and mask sat comfortable around your neck, ready to be put up and shield you from any blast. Of course this was all angel made so obviously you have the upper hand against idiotic demons.

You ready your stance as he stands upright and snaps his neck which causes you to flinch. Running forward you kick him in the guts which doesn't seem to effect him as he catches the foot and spins you around, slamming you into the floor.

"Y/n!" Biting down on your lip you jump up and do a flip, landing behind him and kicking him to the ground.

"Stay down," extending the blade into a spear you place it against the back of his neck. "Teleport, I dare you,"

"Aunty!" Charlie runs up to you and pulls you back.

"Charlie stay back before I call your parents," you growl.

~~~

"YOU WHAT?!" Charlie shushes you and clasps a hand over your mouth which you easily push away. "Tell me you didn't make a deal with him!" You whisper shout, eyeing the radio demon who smirked from the bar, wiping a drop of blood from his jaw.

"I didn't! Calm down! Just- do not freak out, ok?" Giving an unsure smile to your niece you put away your blade and change back into your casual clothing.

"You know who he is and what he does right?" She nods. "And you realise the consequences of your actions if he makes a deal with you?" She nods again. "Don't make a mistake, Charlotte," she knew you were serious because you never called her Charlotte unless you meant business.

"At least someone has some common sense," Vaggie mumbles under her breath making Charlie tilts her head in offence. "Sorry..."

"As long as you believe he won't cause anyone harm, then I'm ok with it," giving her a big hug you pull back and loop your arm with hers. "Now show me to my abode before my legs give up on me,"

~~~

Alastor go WOOSH with his powers

- Anna ❤️