Chapter 26 - Confession

"Y/n?" Gabriel turned to face you in horror. "Honey, this isn't what it looks like," he rolls off the woman you couldn't mistake for anyone else but Sarah. Which brought the question up of how in the hell is she alive??

Not now though, that wasn't on focus.

Your heels tap against the floor as you approached Gabriel with tears, your hand rising to make a crack fill the room.

"Fudge you," That's all you could say, your voice had cracked and you would have surely broken down if you stayed there any longer.

Running down the hall tears streamed down your previously perfectly dolled up face. Next time you'll take Lilith's advice of waterproof mascara. The group that awaited you all smile at the sight of you but stop when they see the tears.

"What happened?" Ignoring Lucifers question you burst open the doors and walk down the aisle which makes everyone stand up confused.

"Wedding's over, sorry to all of you that came this way," You sniffle and wipe away a tear. "Feel free to take whatever," You mumble before walking back out the door with a few following you.

"Alastor," Alastor's mother gestures for her son to follow you. Which he does regardless.

"Aunty, what happened?" Charlie took your hand in her.

"Ask that cheating butterscotch yourself," lifting up your dress you take a knife and throw it at Gabriel who running down the hall towards you. "Have a nice life, biscuit, we are over," Throwing two more knives you conjured up, he caught two leaving one to impale his shoulder.

"Fudging- Y/n!" He shouts, grasping his shoulder.

"You are dead," Lucifer growls as Husk smashes an empty bottle of booze, Niffty took out her needle, Vaggie got out a knife, Lilith's sharpened her nails, Angel lifted his guns and Anna and Mariam took out their angel blades.

"Oh sugar," Gabriel runs off the other direction.

~~~

"Where did she go?" Charlie and Alastor look around for any sight of you.

"Where would she go?" Alastor asked the princess who shrugs.

"I'll check this way," Charlie says and heads the other way. Alastor's now nonrhythmic footsteps fill the archways of the garden as he listens for any signal of you. Birds chirped and sung sweet melodies which contrast with the situation at hand.

"Y/n! My dear, where are you??" combing back his hair Alastor realised his missing hat, he must have dropped back at the venue. "That was my favourite hat!" He groans and walks through the garden towards the edge where he saw a figure sitting down. "Y/n?" running forward he knew it was you.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" you mumble as he reached your side.

"What? Y/n, are you alright?-"

"The view,"

"What?" He says, clearly trying to catch his breath. "My dear, what are you talking about?"

"The view... its pretty," you sigh softly and pat the spot beside you, a seat Alastor takes.

"Well yes... It's very pretty-"

"Am I unlovable?" you blurt out making Alastor turn to you dumbfounded. "Am I? H-how could he cheat on me twice?" Alastor quickly took your hand.

"Y/n Magne, don't you dare say that about yourself!" Alastor lifts your chin so your eyes met his. "I don't think you understand, what he did to you has nothing to do with you, it has to do with his insecurities and own flaws,"

"Al," you sniffle.

"No, Y/n, you are so easy to love, your bright smile, your laugh, your voice, the way you joke around and dance, the way you make the room light up with a single joke," Alastor clutched your hand tight. "The way you care for everyone you love, remember you nearly killed me to protect Charlie?"

"I do," You chuckle softly.

"Exactly! If that dewdropper, after all this time knowing you, still decides to be an unfaithful butterscotch then that was his loss," Alastor takes a breath with his eyes closed before looking back to you. "So don't you dare think yourself unlovable,"

"You mean it?"

"Every word," that so called bright smile plastered your face as a few unshed tears escape your eyes. "No need to cry, mon ange," he wipes each tear with his thumb.

"How can I not when you gave a more beautiful speech than the one he gave both times he proposed combined!" You laugh through a sob.

"That's because he doesn't truly love you," your eyes widen in shock but soften immediately.

"But you do?" you mumble almost incoherently.

"Of course, how could I not?" easily you lent in and pressed your lips against his. Pulling back until only your nose touch you look into his eyes.

"This is where you kiss back,"

He shakes himself out of a flustered trance and does so.

~~~

"Where were you guys?" Charlie runs back into the venue to see blood covering the hall and each denizen and angel. "What did you do?!"

"Revenge," Anna shrugs before wiping her blade on her dress.

"That felt good," Everyone hums in agreement with Mariam.

"Hold on... isn't murder a sin?"

"A big one!" Charlie exclaimed in fright.

"Bound to happen," Husk grumbles.

"Always wanted to go to hell," the two soon to be fallen angels chuckle and walk away.

"Where are you going?" Angel asks, holding Nuggs close.

"Didn't you want to find Y/n?"

~~~

The group all walked into the clearing as the sun set on the horizon, giving a glow that nothing could compare to. Though two figures stood out, sitting on the edge of the clearing, holding each other close.

"Is that-?"

"Who else?" Charlie held back a squeal as you and Alastor shared a small kiss.

"Heck yeah!" Niffty whisper shouted, watching as Alastor placed his head against yours, grinning from ear to ear.

"Should we leave them alone?"

"Maybe... but I think we should pack our things up before God casts us out for good," Vaggie suggested.

"Oh dang! I need to grab my plants! Everyone meet at the gates in half an hour!" Anna spread her wings and shot into the sky towards her apartment.

~~~

THE END!!!!

THE END!!!!

Hope you all liked that!

I have another Alastor x reader which is where the real world reader goes into the Hazbin universe... I seem to like those types of books—

I'm also gonna release a Draco x reader and a supernatural Mcu crossover Loki x reader.

Big plans!!!

Feel free to check out my other Alastor x readers!

- Anna ❤️