Chapter 21 - Good- No, great news!

Love was never a game to play casually. It was life or death. A game counting on the ability for a heart to handle breaking and shattering into millions of pieces.

That was the thing about love... you always lose. Most of the time it's losing the person you devoted your time to if something goes wrong. More often than not you lose a bit of yourself, giving it away to make way for this special someone who stole your breath away.

Love was a two player game; unless you count polygamy, by that then have your fun! But to those who chose to devote to one, know it's 50/50. Never think that you can support you both, because eventually, one day, you'll break and in more cases than one you'll never recover.

Heartbreak is truely wretched.

Nothing compares unless death is involved.

Though heart break can compare to the icy touch of the Grimm reaper. Because after each little heartbreak, disappointment, let down, a piece of you dies. Deteriorating into ashes of what was once pure bliss.

People ask why go through all that pain and suffering for what could be temporary joy?

Well, isn't all joy temporary? Something will bring you down. Maybe it's this person or another... but once you find that special someone who will give you endless love and light in what was a gloomy life... then you know it was all worth it.

(Hope you enjoyed that angsty monologue by crying 12AM me)

~~~

Obviously saying goodbye to Cal after such an eventful trip was a little sad, who could stop that? Hugs were given out... from a distance considering he smelt of beetle dung. But soon Vince arrived and everyone was on their way.

First stop was the palace considering Lucifer wanted to know how everything went.

~~~

"Luci!" With Gabriel's arm linked with yours you both happily trotted into the palace with the scowling group behind you. Of course after a long ride of you and Gabriel being lovey dovey, who wouldn't be sick of it?

"Ah, my lovely sister, welcome back," Lucifer set eyes upon the both of you, causing a grimace. "What happened?"

Looking to Gabriel, you both nod and exclaim at the same time. "We're engaged!" Silenced passed over as Lucifer stood still like an unpossessed porcelain doll.

"I think I'm going to faint," staring down at Lucifers sprawled body you roll your eyes and lean down. Smacking him across the face he gasped awake and looked up. "Did I?"

"Yes you did," helping him up and patting his shoulder you link back with Gabriel. "You did that the last time too,"

"So it's not a joke?"

"Nope!" Gabriel piped in, holding your hand out to show the ring.

"Cool beans," just like before the sound of Lucifer hitting the ground fills the room causing you and Gabriel to lift him up and carry him to his chambers, of course this was with your powers... who wants to physically carry Lucifer am I right?

~~~

"Honestly, your brother is quite dramatic," Gabriel says once out of the large chambers, leaving Lilith to care for her Husband.

"Evidently,"

"Well, since that's over I wish to go over a few things..." clicking his fingers a dusty book appeared in his hand, engravings centuries old in a language only known as Enochian.

"You... you kept it?"

"I kept everything, my love," clutching your hand softly the two of you made your way to the garden where everyone was waiting.

"How is he?" Charlie asked.

"Oh he'll be fine," you dismiss Charlie's worries and look at the group. "So... I have a few things to go over..." your anticipating voice bounced around the group as everyone leaned in. "These are obviously my old wedding plans so I'm changing a few details to fit you all in!"

"Us? Really?" Vaggie seemed almost shocked.

"Well, yes! You're all part of the family!" You continued to ramble on as a sting filled Alastors heart... Family? Was that all?

"Let's get to it then!" Niffty took your free hand in hers and dragged you to a table located just a few feet away.

~~~

SHORT (like me) CHAPTER IM SORRY!!!

Forgiveness is asked for here-

- Anna ❤️