7.1 Introduction

WOW, I'm shooting the chapters out like a shotgun!
.. Though reason is probably that I and someone else 'play' these kinds of story's with each other. Kinda like role-playing, just acting like certain characters in various situations.

Anyway let's hope no-one dies in this particular chapter 😅
___________________________________

<--Previously<--

"What! WHY?!?" was heard, shouted, screamed and yelled in our favorite soul reapers mindscape.
___________________________________

Karin's POV

~After everyone is quiet again~ (Both Shiro and Tensa got fed up from the NOISE so they released their Reiatsu at the same time= only Ulqiorra, Aizen, Some Captain's and the Headcaptain, Ywach and Haschwald, a few of the Vizards, Ginjo were left standing. A few with strong willpower were able to only kneel but that is still humiliating. The Zanpakto's were either overpowered, in awe or showed their respect)

I don't know what happened but the monochrome people in front of us suddenly released some kind of energy and I, together with mostly everyone else, crashed into one of the buildings. It felt like we were being chocked! I felt fear and terror crawl up my spine. Out of panic I quietly mumbled "Ichi-nii.. Help me..".
___________________________________

My POV

The ones who remained standing were going over to the building seeing that, even though it's position is questionable, they could stand there and not fall down. The ones who crashed gasped for relief of the heavy pressure on them. Shiro just continued to scowl at them while Tensa looked at each of the groups. However the stopped when they heard "Ichi-nii... Help me...". Looking over where the voice came from Tensa's eyes widened, Shiro thought 'shit!'.

It was Karin, Ichigo's (and in some way theirs too) sister, who was down and basically hiding IN the floor. Tensa also saw that Ichigo's other classmates and youngest sister didn't fare any better being basically unconscious.

Instantly, any and all Reiatsu vanished and all the pressure disappeared from the Area. If it weren't for the pain they were still feeling from the crash, they'd think it was all just a bad dream. Rukia, after being able to stand again, shunpo'd over to the Kurosaki children who were by far affected the most due to their age and inexperience with Reishi (kinda laughable considering who was an in their house before.. but those were all in Gigai).

"Yuzu! Karin! Are you OK!?" Rukia asked in a frenzy. Slowly coming back to their senses, Karin hugged Yuzu who still shivered from the Reiatsu exposure.
"W-we're fine" Karin said with a faint voice. You had to hand it to her though to form more than a squeak after that. That's when Isshin, who was one of the Shinigami who fell on their knees, also moved closer to his 'only' kids again not seeing how Karin's arms around Yuzu slightly twitched.

It didn't escape the other's there however. Faster than some could draw a sword, Shiro blocked Isshin from Karin and Yuzu while Tensa went over to them and helped them recover from their mistake. "Don't worry... HE won't come any closer, we'll make sure of it. And my -our- apologies for frightening you". Tensa said when Karin looked at him. Finding that Shiro was enough to keep an eye on Isshin who looked devastated.

Meanwhile everyone was mostly standing again, finding the situation in front of their eyes more than strange though.
'.. What's going on now? Why are they suddenly in front of Yuzu and Karin/those kids/brats/children?'
___________________________________

Karin's POV

"Wha!" I say speechless to the stranger. 'Does he know? How!? Is he somehow connected to Ichi-nii?What are they? ...and why is there a white replica of my brother?' many Questions were running through my mind but those were ones I want answered right NOW!