18 Seiretei and Hell

Third POV

Bakugan Kuchiki got a couple looks while he grumbled. "Captain... I know your not on friendly terms but I didn't know it was that bad" said his lieutenant.

"Haaaaaa? When did that happ'n? Why wasn't I there, I could've had so much fun!" questioned Zaraki.

The answer was answered by the only other person present who knows exactly what had happened! Well... That is not counting the others.

"Oh I remember it like it was just yesterday ya flower man! Ya pissed Ichigo off when ya wanted to kill that adopted sister of yours. Which led to King... ~" Shiro said with a wide grin waiting for them to put one and one together.

"We... went into Soul Society after we each trained for our attempt to rescue Rukia-San. Ichigo lead the front of the group. I only know that after we separated he fought Renji, Captain Kenpachi and Captain Kuchiki. I don't know the details except that he used Bankai against Captain Kuchiki" stated Uryu sliding his glasses up, thinking.

"Oh? He was quite quick then. Getting to the state of being able to unleash Bankai is not something we see with you Soul reapers every day" voiced Haschwald in a mix of haughtiness and being impressed.

At that moment they saw everything that happened since they entered the Soul society.
Everything till the point of him appearing on the execution grounds where Rukia was held. Just as she was about to get killed by the giant bird Ichigo went to intercept.

...
"Hey.. I've got a question for ya soul reapers. Since I don't know much about the whatcha-ma-call-it.. Anyway at your home, that thing is used for execution right? *Gets several nods* Well is it that easy to stop or block it?" asked the sexta Espada Grimmjow looking at the Soul reapers who looked like someone showed them Paperwork they should've done months ago😐. That, or like Zaraki jumped them. Frankly, like a deer in caught in headlights😱.

"That should be impossible! Especially with only a single Zanpakto!" yelled Mayuri furious. The Zanpakto's from the Shinigami shivered. "Yeah, a single slice of that and everyone of us would have been broken" said Zabimaru to which the others nodded. Even Yujin Jaka!

"How did you survive?" asked the firedragon the Zanpakto's in question wondering if he really want a ghost somehow.

Zangetsu chuckled. "Indeed I would've broken if not for the fact that I'm not his actual Zanpakto, Shiro is. But even then you are correct. The only thing preventing that were two things. 1st: Shiro wasn't alone. 2nd: Ichigo's Reiatsu protected us. Without it we could've barely deflected it." replied Ywachs twin.

"You mean to say one man - or three in total - were able to stand against the destroyer of a million souls!? The Fuck! That's crazy!" exclaimed Szaysel. That made absolutely no sense in his mind! That's illogical!

Shiro wiggled his Eyebrows messing with the Scientist and grinning like he's gonna yell someone bloody murder in the face. "You find that crazy!? Ya haven't even seen the best part! *He turned to the Captain of devision 6* Yo Byakuya! I'm giving ya a heads-up since we can also feel a certain amount of Kings feelings in here! You're lucky it was me you dealt! I ain't wishing anyone to deal with king while someone is trying to hurt let alone kill their sister no matter the circumstances!"

Several blinked their eyes twice. If they didn't knew any better - which they didn't or did? - the Hollow honestly meant what he said. Was he honestly scared of Ichigo? While some agreed with him they weren't as desperate as he was. With that they watched as Ichigo threw Rukia towards Renji with sick childishness which got some Espada to laugh their asses off and the Quincy's to chuckle.

Afterward he beat some Vice-captain's shitless before engaging Captain Kuchiki in Combat while yelling lectures at the captain. Karin looked like she wanted to yell too cuz she gave Byakugan a dirty look that could've made Isshin cry. Shiro was just looking at his 'little sis' proudly however he would stop her if she started swearing.

Ichigo went into Bankai vanishing with impressive speed bursts. Before long Rukia's brother also went over to Bankai trying to defend the flimsy decision of clinging to rules. They watched Ichigo fight tail and bone getting bloody from the captain's attacks. Shortly after Ichigo became pissed as evident by his thoughts and posture. They shivered and Grimmjow + Yoruichi suppressed an embarrassing meow from escaping their mouths when a wave of Rage and... Bloodlust!? filled the air.

'Woa! Chill! Yar gonna kill the guy with that King! Ya are almost out for his blood! I thought you were only gonna bury him fight words and fists not with an instinct to kill! *sigh* go cool down' with that though resounding in the memory Shiro's mask appeared on Ichigo's face and he fought against Byakuya only for Ichigo to later tear down the Hollow mask.

"... Your right I would want to be there either" said Toshiro shivering to which Hyorinmaru nodded knowing that it was due to fear (he also agreed, that was scary and dangerous) not cold.

+Hey you peeps your talking brought out another memory where he got angry! Got news and bad news. The Good news: there won't be any nightmares in this one! Bad news; Master will be one!+ said the distant but distinct voice of Tenshi.

"Oh please no" whispered Rukia.
"Don't let it be what I think it is.. " said Renji almost defeated. Quite a few looked at them weirdly. Shiro just whistled in the background "Just so you know that's only king. I'm doing nothing!"

'?' was questioned by the rest before they saw...

"Is that Hell!?!" yelled the head captain with a voice of alarm. "Finally we can get a proper grasp of what happened and write a detailed report" said Byakugan who had only guarded the entrence of the damaged Hell door that time. A certain group sweatdropped and prayed for their own ears.

.....
...

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'what an absolute nightmare.. He did that alone?' some thought almost mentally whimpering.
___________________________________
Yea hello writer-San here~! It seems like some members of the audience lost their voice or fainted... Let's hope their back by the next chapter!

Anyways! School started up again so I have to focus on that, especially math ugh... 😫😱😭

Anyway I promise not to forget to come back to this FF but I will also not forget my other stories! Anyway bye~