9 Lead And Corridor?

Last chapter was exhausting so this one will be a bit shorter in comparison. But~!
Tomorrow is finally Friday! 😆😼

So anyway - if you want me to add something, write in the comments; cuz I need a few ideas for what to show regarding Ichigo's memories. I'm already planning a few things with Ichigo's brothers and something with.. slight spoiler! Toshi-kun!

Have fun!
___________________________________
<--Previously<--

"That's King's partner, which is also able to manifest in the outside world. Actually every creature here is but only for so long. Amethyst, or Amy for short, can stay out for days on end~.She's also quite overprotective so piece off advise: Careful. What. You. Say"
He finished with a warning.
___________________________________

Shiro's POV:

"Anyway, the reason we came 'ere. You said you found a clue to find Ichigo?" I say trying to keep calm.

"Yes. I found it on my search.." Mugetsu said only to grab a.. Stone? 'What does a fucking stone have to do with this shit of a situation!
.
.

Wait a sec.. The Hogyoku!'
My eyes widened in realization.

The War parties recognized the stone too despite it not giving off any power. Mugetsu laid out in the middle of our round table then proceeding to.. scold the Stone?

"Wake up! Everyone is here! Stop pretending and start working, you cheat!" he yelled clearly for everyone to hear. The orb then started glowing and floated above the Table.

#Geez😖~ I try to be helpful and this is my Thanks? Wow😩. Yeah, yeah! I heard you, no need to start shouting!# came a childish voice from the Hogyoku.

Getting irritated by the carefree and inappropriate character I shout right back "Tell me where the hell King is right now ya damn Christmas-ball!"

#*gasp* Christmas-ball!? Excuse you! I am the almighty Hogyoku! And as for your King! -Everyone listens- He needed help so I fulfilled his wish seeing that I'd get more compensated than with Aizen-Oji-san# a few snorted/chuckles were heard at the last part.

"And how did you fufill it, oh Hogyoku?" questioned Suzume-bachi, also with a kid's voice, much to Soi-fon's dismay.

Pleased at the way of Adress it replied with an answer they all wanted #What he needs is true support, not that he doesn't get that from some people, but they are to few in number to help his recovery# Circling around the room it continued.

# So~ I thought 'what better way to do that than get everyone into his mind?' That way you all will get a better understanding of his problems and him! 'In order to treat the patient you have to look at his history!', No~? Have fun~ you'll be able to find him when you're done~# arriving back at the table again, it transferred them to a place with many twists and turns, floors, hall(-way)s and naturally many doors and windows. A few pictures where also occasionally hanging on the walls.

"Why are we in a fricking maze now!?" Shouted Hiyori.

"For how long have we been in here anyways?" questioned Yachiru with a pout.

"Are we in an Art Gallery?" asked Uryu.

"No, we are not." said all the Zanpakto's and inner beings.

"Where are we then?" inquired Szaysel.

"In the Corridor of Memories." answered Tensa.

"Memories as in, Ichi-nii's?" asked Karin who was next to Toshiro to avoid Isshin. Isshin who was being dramatic about it, thought that he's Karin's boyfriend "Get away from my princess!"

*Growling*

"Huh?" they looked around only to see... A wolf?

"That is Tenshi, the guardian Ichigo assigned to watch over his memories

"That is Tenshi, the guardian Ichigo assigned to watch over his memories... I'd be careful if I was you Isshin. He also deals with any nightmares Ichigo has" Vasto introduced but wasn't really serious with his warning. Tenshi looked at everyone present with a wary look, snarling at Isshin for a good while before looking at Tensa, waiting for an explanation.

"Tenshi we need to find Ichigo. The Hogyoku stated that.. we need to go through his memories to do so... ALL of us.." Tenshi didn't like this- not at all- so as a warning, he said: (with venom coting his voice which was heard in their heads.)

+Do something uncalled for..or damage anything.. *bears fangs and starts growling* I'll send nightmares your way!! +

only a few listened seriously to the wolf. I mean 'nightmares'? Come on, those are for toddlers! If anything they'll fight it off like fly's or just encounter some weird illusions!

Oh how wrong they were....