22 War? No!

"If I have to be honest with you people then yes" came a voice that only 4 knew the identity of.

"Who's there!?" asked Aizen who's becoming jumpy from all the unknown things happening around him.

"Chill he's no threat. You will get to know him later... Maybe he has an idea where Ichigo is" spoke Mugetsu nodding into a certain direction where sth shimmered golden before vanishing.

"Anyway were almost at the beginning of the war you guys" spoke Senji who still observed the memories that passed by them. They all turned back and watched what could've possibly happened without their knowledge.

(ME: the last fight didn't happen!)

"We really were head to head back there" said Captain Hitsugaya to Hallibel who nodded her head at the captain. "Yes, but we weren't finished yet."

"Pah! If it weren't for us showing up when we did some of you would've already died!" said the spitfire of the Vizards - Hiyori.

"That may very well be true. But... how come Kurosaki-San knows of this when he wasn't even there yet?" asked good ol' head'n'clogs!

Aizen, Yamato, both Kuchiki's, Renji, Hitsugaya, Soi-fon and Yoruichi raised an eyebrow at that. "Your right.. how does he have memories of those fights if he wasn't even there? We didn't sense anyone else's Reiatsu nearby during our fights" said Stark having been awake for the longest time today but ready to hit a pillow the moment he sees one.

"That I can tell you" Ywach said.
"According to Tensa, he actually was nearby but unable to come any earlier because he.. was getting punished by Isshin because Orihime had a few injuries when they came back. While getting punished he kept track of you all through those animals. It's nearly impossible to sense them off you didn't know they existed. I learned of that fact when Tensa once sent his owl to me. Anyway. By seeing through those animals he created and using his Soul pressure like some sort of seismic sensor, he was able to perceive what happened on the battlefront" Ywach explained to them getting some impressed, interested and annoyed looks.

"... He doesn't use them for peeping or spying on anyone" he said and the annoyed looks he felt ceased.

"Wait, does that mean that he was injured when he came?" asked Haschwald his king who kept him in the dark again for how many times it seems?

"On both times yes, he was still getting healed by them" Ywach answered his second in-command while pointing at Shiro, Tensa, Mugetsu and Zangetsu.

"Both times?" asked him Ulqiorra who hadn't been there due to him dying before the war in Karakura.
"What did that that scumbag do this time!" growled a certain blueberry narrowing his slitted eyes and hand on his swordhilt.

"The first 'punishment' occurred before he arrived at the battlefront and his body was, let's say, 'a few pounds lighter' from getting blood extrected💉  by Isshin" spoke Ywach grimly hiding all emotions.

("Some Pounds!" came from Dr. Ishida growing pale at the thought. Unohana looked grim in the face and wondered if she should behave like the 'Kenpachi' she was before Zaraki took over.)

"The second time Isshin personally took Ichigo away when Aizen combined with the Hogyoku and was afterwards attacked by Yoruichi, Urahara and Isshin in a joined effort" Zangetsu told them with a flat even tone on his part.