19 Bounts and Espada

Hello~ luckily we can continue since Byakko (Mugetsu's partner, the winged black tiger) was so free to kindly get them back to reality.

Thx Byakko😉!
Anyway~ have fun dear readers!
___________________________________

Aizen's POV

I was roughly woken up by getting some kind of dark wet Sponge whopped on my face (A/N: think of it like someone throwing slime at you) it was needless to say unpleasant. I heard that it was tiger that is now standing besides that combined form of Ichigo's Hollow and.. Quincy? Soul reaper? I lost track of it since he has so many!

- Yes. You read correctly. Me, the almighty and great genius Aizen, couldn't comprehend how one person could have so many spiritual races in his own soul's essence! Hollow, yes. That one I understand.. And the Shinigami. Als Quincy.. But what are the others!? Fuck tea, they don't make any sense!

Anyway we watched him rescue Kuchiki-san edition:girl and were currently seeing him dealing with a group called Bounts. Bad name, I must say, lacks any taste.

Me as well as my Espada and the others look at the inner spirits who mostly shake their head, look unimpressed or look like they wanted to give their white friend a lecture. Tho.. The Albino was currently ranting about how weak his king was at that time and that that spider was awfully rude. 🙄

Really I wonder how he put up with all of them talking inside his head all the time. It's worse than Grilljow saying he's sexy 24/7 hours a Day. Great, now I'm getting a headache. We watched him defeat some guy named Jin Kariya who was the leader of the Bounts and he looked like a total vampire with his looks.

...
Hmm? But wait if memory serves me right - which it obviously is- then my Espada should be next no?

My POV

'Tsk, if only I had been there I could have helped Inoue-san and Chad!' thought Uryu watching the memory. Meanwhile the others looked at either the 2 humans, hollows or ex-captains.

"What's next?" asked Haschwald.
"Hm.. An attack on the town, Orihime's Kidnapping, his training with us and Orihime's rescue" answered Shinji thoughtfully.

"With you?" questioned Ginjou raising an eyebrow. 'They said their Vizards.. so they have connections to hollows.. Which would mean that..' thought Ginjou.

"He was training to control his Hollow dumbass!" yelled Hiyori.
"Control me? Him? Bwahahaha! Never ya shorty!" said Shiro who was laughing while clapping his knee with his hand repeatedly.

"Yea... Wasn't that easy" stated Rose glancing somewhere else.
"Easy? The Kid had such a bad temper he became a lizard!" shouted Hiyori who was scoffing at the statement. Some where confused '...Ichigo as a.. Lizard?'.
(A/N: skip the video after 12min.)