24 Overdue Punishment, at Peace

Happy Nicholas still everyone! Hope you enjoy the upcoming drama!

___________________________________

Tensa's POV

"He is not Ichigo" I told the ones currently staring at someone that has only started living here recently after one of their little adventures to other realms. Many looked at me and Rukia said "But he clearly looks like Ichigo from that time in Hell!"

Luckily he decided to Humor them and didn't throw them in lava like he attempted to do with Shiro sometimes. "*Chuckles* Indeed, I am not the one you call Ichigo Kurosaki. I am the manifestation of the power he obtained from Hell itself. I am his connection to Hell and am basically is will. Not a kushanad - mind you, they are only servants of Hell - Ichigo is... a soul I acknowledged thus I, Hell, have formed a connection with him. You people may call me by the name Asura" our basic cousin Asura introduces himself.

"Wha..." many were at a loss for words and even more wary.

"But that's beside the point. I aswell have been searching for Ichigo soul and am pleased to say that I found it." What! He found Ichigo!?

"Where is he!?" many shouted in the ginormous room! Asura took a seat and interlaced his fingers before speaking again.

"Truth be told I could say he's everywhere and nowhere inside his own mindscape and not be lying. You see he had been subconsciously watching what's been going on and hiding himself. One could say he's currently in a regressed mental state from when he was only 10 years old. He is not showing himself... cuz not all of those present here are welcoming to him. I'm sure you know who I am speaking of no?" Asura explains to us with a sign while boredly placing his face on his right hand.

All but one and the person himself looked at one man in the room. Isshin. Many got a frown on their faces if they weren't already disappointed and tired of all they had seen, angry and bloodthirsty and had narrowed faces towards the man. The one who didn't were the head captain as well as Ywach and.. Karin?

We raised our Eyebrows at her while she stood in front of the man who almost ran at her for a wholesome hug even though he was previously scowling at our discussion about Ichigo's whereabouts. Karin evaded by stepping to the side with her head down but her malicious intent could probably be felt by the other humans still sleeping in the skyscrapers. I shivered while Shiro got a smirk and was snickering with a glint in his eyes.

"Tell me goat-face.. Tell what do you think of Ichi-nii..." the girl said in a quiet voice that bounced of the rooms wall's but it was so quiet currently that everyone heard her. The man in question who's face had priorly met the floor due to her dodging now stood with a slowly forming face that could rival Ywach's previous personality.

"What I think of him? That piece of trash? He's nothing more than a pile of flesh that I left alive because he was supposed to protect you two from all of THIS! But he failed horribly! He is nothing more than a pile of trash that can't do anything right! He's a curse! One that not only took my lovely wife away from me but also dragged all of you (Ichigo's schoolfriends and sisters) into this cruel world! He's cursed and the next time I see him.. Kekekekeke" Isshin said with a quiet evil laughter at the end.

The soul reapers, Hollows, Quincy's, Zanpakto's, humans and Vizards truly were now officially seeing the insane man that had been living under a mask and fooling many of them. Karin clenched her fish while an autumn coloured Reiatsu was slowly enveloping her while a very strong concentration gathered at her fist before she
!POOW! !Bang! *crash*.. sent him flying into the rooms Pillars.