10 Stressproblems

<--Previously<--

+Do something uncalled for or damage anything.. *bears fangs and starts growling* I'll send nightmares your way!! +

only a few listened seriously to the wolf. I mean 'nightmares'? Come on, those are for toddlers! If anything they'll fight it off like fly's or just encounter some weird illusions!
___________________________________

Kuchiki Byakuya's POV

~Corridor of memories ~

After that warning, Tenshi seemingly shattered to pieces of glass fragments.

Turning to our Zanpakto's I asked
"What's the purpose of this Corridor? For what reason is it here?"

Renji's Zanpakto, Zabimaru, stepped up to answer. It was a woman and a floating kid, one representing an ape the other a snake.

"This is the souls inner world. You all store memories of your life not only in yar heads, but also in here. Each one of you has it, accessing it is even for the person itself difficult however. We Zanpakto also can only attempt to see a few of them. It's why, when a soul dies, it still remains it's persona" both answered one question each.

'Interesting' Urahara, Haschwald, Ywach, Mayuri, Aizen.. - everyone thought except the swords.

"Then were do we start?" asked 12 division's seated officer, Ikkaku, sounding quite excited now.

"Let's try a random one. To see which age we are in" said Zangetsu. Him and Shiro have never been here before, as have the others, not interested much at the time.

With that Shiro kicked one open.
.
.

Only to quickly shut it with a bang.

I raised my eyebrow at the reaction "What's wrong?"

Shiro, seemingly realizing what and where we are again, face palmed himself grumbling about something incoherently. Afterwards, he opened the door fully and we were sucked in.

Opening my eyes.. I realized we're in Soul society. "He should already be a substitute for quite some time seeing we're here" came from Rukia.

"Holy fuck!" exclaimed a Hollow I'd seen with the number 1 Espada a few times, Lilynette I believe?
Turning were she was looking, I saw Kurosaki hold both his arms away from himself with his hands turned up. His knees were also bent and he seemed to panic.

Reasonable or questionable was what I was asking myself looking at the sight of the n°6 Espada, Kenpachi Zaraki and someone that seemed to crawl out of a fiery pit with chains on him? All of which looked like they were about to jump him, which was at the very least odd.
{See chapter pic for reference}

"Aah.." was heard from Shiro, Tensa and others who sweatdropped.

"There is no way that is real! That never happened!" yelled the Blue-haired Espada.

"What's wrong with this set-up!?" shouted my lieutenant.

I heard the Headcaptain quietly say to himself "The Seretei would not be standing anymore if that actually occurred.. " I had to agree just imagining the damage.

+This is a nightmare he has had so often that it actually became a memory of his+ said the voice of the guardian, Tenshi. Letting out a howl that set off shockwaves, the scenery changed back to the corridor.

"King had encountered a few messes that led to stress for him... Guess that was one of them" Shiro voiced his thoughts while scratching his scalp. Who knew he was that stressed by it or rather them... I (Byakuya) know how others can get to one but to have it bother you to this extent is excessive.