20 Fight!

Hello! Author-San here! Now this will be an extra long chapter as my way of wishing you all an extremely early happy first Advent! Have fun!
___________________________________

They watched the two crash inside Las Noches with Orihime standing there to the side. During the fight they pushed each other outside of the building and ending up on..

"Where exactly is that?" asked Mayuri observing the change in light from 'day' to 'night'.
"Isn't that Las Noches ceiling?!" said Sayzel surprised with a much louder voice. They all looked at each other then at Ulqiorra who confirmed, that yes, they had fought there and he had died there which peaked some people's interest.

______________________________________________________________________

"Enclose... Murcielago" says the Espada releasing his inner form.
With that Ulqiorra charged at Ichigo with a shocking speed and almost cutting Ichigo's head off. The two proceeded to fight each other with Ichigo being more serious and cautious because of Ulqiorra's high speed.

___________________________________

"Ugh my head hurts watching them zip around like that.." groaned a certain small greenette holding her head with her head spinning and eyes shut.

Most speed or long-distance experts remained quiet and kept watching the fight.

Karin had to sit down same as any other normal friends of the 🍓 as they saw nothing, all they saw was them suddenly appearing then vanishing in clouds of smoke

"Well what else do you expect of the 4th strongest Espada?" said Gin like asking what's 2+2?

"Ähm.. regarding that, I think you should re-evaluate your ranks" spoke Uryu with Orihime nodding along. The Espada and Shinigami looked at the two.

"Just keep watching" stated Orihime with a grim look on her normally happy face. Whatever they wanted them to see was definatly anything but pretty judging by her expression.

Meanwhile Shiro had a grin but also murderous look towards a bat muttering "Let me kill him, I wanna kill him again for what he did to king. LET ME KILL HIM!" 2 people gulped at that.

______________________________________________________________________

"Ressurecion.. Seguda Etapa. Be honored, even More Aizen hasn't seen me in this form yet" Ulqiorra revealed his second form shocking Ichigo before he grabbed his sword even tighter.

'I'm not allowed to fail..' he thought remembering the threat he had gotten from Isshin before they departed to Hueco Mundo.
["If anything happens to my dear Orihime-chan, you'll be held responsible you hear me!?"]