21 Sohn der Finsternis

Happy first December🎉😉! Here's a little gift from me~ hope you enjoy🗡️!
___________________________________

Tensa's POV

Looking around I saw that some people did indeed faint from seeing Ichigo's soul get revived or should I say brought back from nearly Zero. Both of those times was thanks to Shiro cuz he could do it better in Hueco Mundo. I called for my snow owl Clara to take the one's who fainted to the guardian and the one's who had already been taken before we arrived at this memory.

Mugetsu called Byakko, his black winged tiger, to help. With that the ones who were brought outside were: most of the Espada except Nr 4, 1, 3 and 6. Zaraki was forcefully removed by Tenshi for obvious reasons together with Mayuri. The other Quincy's that came with Ywach and Haschwald as well as most normal humans and even some other Zanpakto's were taken away. As such those that remained are now:

->The Zanpakto's with the corresponding Shinigami:
Captions 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 10, the Vizard as well as their lieutenants and some seated members from squad 11, the traitors and the secluded Vizards.
And not to forget: Ywach, Karin, Haschwald, Yoruichi, Urahara, Orihime, Uryu and his father, Chad and Ichigo's inner spirits.

I clapped my hands with a slight amount of Reiatsu to wake the rest up from their stupor "If you have any questions -".

"What exactly happened back there?" questioned me Urahara. *sigh* 'this could take awhile.. ' I thought asking Mugetsu if we could take a short break and eat something while I explained things to the ones present. He nodded his head and went to go ask Tenshi if he could temporarily leave to get food from his domain in our joined consciousness. We sat down as the Aftermath of the fight play out as well as anything that happened during that time.

"Now then" I said as they all mostly were in their groups again since some were speaking next to each other. "This is your prime chance to ask questions.. However depending on the question and its sensitivity we can refuse to answer. Having said that, what do you want to know first?"

The head captain stepped up first "Did Kurosaki Ichigo actually die or what actually happened during that fight we just saw?"

It seems like the one they wanted to know immediately.. "Very well, to answer your question;
He almost died. After Ulqiorra pierced him through the chest his soul started to slowly leave his spiritual body as its own Reiatsu was dispersing as he was dying. Now, Shiro here stopped it by taking charge and flooding Ichigo's body with his own Reiatsu blocking of any 'exits' that Ichigo's soul could've taken. Near the end Shiro's horn was broken off causing the Reiatsu he was using to fight to collect and charge back into the spiritual body which not only gave the body enough reishi to heal the would but boost the remainder of Ichigo's Reiatsu which then connected to his soul. That was what we always do in those situations."

"Wait. What do you mean 'What you always do'?" asked Byakuya with a slight frown on his face.
"What I was saying with that is; that Ichigo was.. even before he met you all and became a soul reaper or Quincy... he had been near death before, often" I said just as Mugetsu came back with some food, drinks and snacks.

"What! How!?" exclaimed Toshiro looking quite horrified by that. Hyourinmaru stepped next to him and layed on of they're cold claw-like hands on his shoulders.
Ichigo's supposed close friends looked shocked, surprised and... I guess the same as the others.

Before I could even think of what to say or even how to say it, Shiro cut in before me. "Goat-face, who else!?!" he said almost snarling if he wasn't already gritting his teeth together.

"You mean.. The 10th divisions ex-captain? How? What did he do?" asked Ryujin Jakka narrowing his glowing molten eyes at the idea he imagined.

"How? HOW!? That Bastard basically treated Ichigo like an unwanted slave! A dirty Butler that lives to keep his fairy and princess safe and happy. If there is something he isn't satisfied with he might just grab a bottle or something from the clinic and slam it down on hi-his head and chest till King's body is.. is  lit-littered with shards!" shouted Shiro enraged before getting quiet and goes on his knees. I go over and hug him with my hood down.

My POV

They remained quiet. The only sounds that were heard were the cries of Ichigo's Hollow-brother who's getting comforted by his younger brother Tensa and the sounds and talks that originated from Ichigo's memories.

"Sooo.. It was or might've been even worse than I thought.." was suddenly heard from...      Ywach!?
"My Lord... " said Haschwald.
"What do you mean? How would you know of any of this?" asked Yoruichi stepping up close to the Quincy king ne looking him straight in the face with a killers eyes daring him not to tell her or worse, to lie.

Silently impressed that a Shinigami, a woman at that, would be brave enough to get so close to him alone he raised an eyebrow before noticing the KI coming from someone priorly introduced as Urahara Kisuke. 'Are they a couple or something?' Ywach questioned himself.

"Well? Not going to say anything? That kid is my student I have to know!" Yoruichi stated fiercely taking out a dagger and holding it in her hand slightly to the side and behind her back but still visible.

The one to interrupt and inform her at the same role was none obtuse than Zangetsu who appeared right next to the two making Yoruichi jump back a bit. "He knows because we have told him of this before" spoke a man who looked like a twin of Ywach.

"I am Zangetsu, just telling you again so you don't switch us up. Me and Tensa are responsible for Ichigo's Quincy powers and heritage. Tensa however, is also part Zanpakto who's existence was possible by combining a part of my Quincy powers and Shiro's Zanpakto essence. I myself originally was a part of Ywach that was in all Quincy's that lived in the Mortal world. One day, there was a great 'purge' that was supposed to get rid of all 'impure' descendents of the Quincy lineage" Zan said.

"However, there were exceptions as you can see. There were 3; The Ishida father and son duo and Ichigo's mother, Misaki. These 3 managed to live past that day but as you know one is now deceased and her son has inherited her 'Blut' which makes him a Quincy.
Would you like to explain the last bit?" Zangetsu explains before asking Ywach the last part.

"Well... *Ywach held his chin* As a descendant of mine with a guide like Zangetsu, that gives him a spiritual relationship with me - I'm basically his Godfather from his maternal side and your head captain as we all already know its his grandfather through his father" he reminds the rest who were gobsmacked at the mere idea of someone related to both the head captain of Soul society and the King of the Quincy's.

"I first came to know of this when we started getting reports about Kurakara towns massive increase in Quincy energy about 3-4 years ago which would be when he was 13 years old. At the time I personally came over. Imagine my surprise when someone was able to not only slip past my shields but also easily created a mental link. That, was the first time I found out that a part of my soul was inhabiting someone else and thus I learned of my descendent or rather, Godson. As such, he would be referred to as 'Sohn der Finsternis' among us Quincy's as I stand at the top of our hierarchy" he finishes.

"A standing of high honor as it refers to someone as noble and only below Ywach-Sama in power" stated Haschwald proudly.

.
.
.
.

'Are you trying to tell us.. that not only is Ichigo LITERALLY a major powerhouse of his own but is also related to/has a relationship with some of the TOP figures of the three spiritual races!? And is a hybrid of ALL of them to boot?!'