7.2 Enemy's?

<--Previously<--

'.. Wait. Ichigo(-nii/-san/-kun)/Kurosaki(-san /-kun)/Strawberry/who made that!? He has talent. Wait a moment, he was the one singing!?'.

___________________________________

No-one's POV

Most who were informed about the teen didn't -couldn't- believe he actually had such a talent due to his.. character or face. ".. Father" came suddenly from Uryu. "Yes?" answered questioned person. Ichigo's friends and family (Yuzu, Karin and Rukia, since she's considered a daughter by Isshin) were looking at the Quincy family with sharp ears since Uryu is known as a smart type of person.

Adjusting his glasses Uryu asked "What do you think of those songs? You are a trained Psychologist after all, what do you think they mean?". "...I can only affirm that the person could be suffering from a severe case of loneliness and could have a social anxiety" his father said hesitantly. However just then a weird looking creature flew into the plaza and landed next to Tensa. Shiro; seeing the new arrival was visibly at attention, but also keeping a poker face to hide suppressed anticipation and fear.

(This is the said creature - I'll just name it Byak-ko after the Japanese tiger god of the west)

Tensa after getting a ball the Tiger was holding in its mouth, shattered it. The ball evaporated into a dark misty energy that formed letters which Tensa began to read. After tapping the message it vanished into nothingness. Everyone looked at the scene curiously, having not seen such a thing before.

Tensa looked over to Shiro with a straight face, before saying "He wants us - and by extention the presences near us- to meet him at Vasto's place. He thinks he may have found a clue"

Shiro hearing this was getting giddy. Reasons?
1st: He's heading over to his alter-ego's place;
2nd: They could 'play' with the group from Las Noches.
And followed by 3rd, they're meeting up with another brother of theirs who also takes great pleasure from letting his fist meet Isshin's face! So yeah! Also! Mugetsu said he may have a clue. Seeing that he send Byako he must be pretty serious 'I can't wait!'.

Seeing that his Albino of a brother probably wouldn't wait, Tensa quickly adressed the Intruders. Luckily he didn't need to catch their attention as they wanted to be in on the loop and a few were still starring at the tiger.
Coughing, everyone looked at Tensa waiting for him to speak.

"I received a message. We're moving to meet someone who might have a clue to finding Ichigo. Also he *gestures to the Tiger*, is Byako, the messanger from the one we're now going to meet". After settling the Issue of how the normal mortals where going to keep up let alone move (Byako generated copies of himself, which the normies were riding on) everyone followed the tigers and the two Zanpakto's.

During their travels they continued the Introductions. The Espada were quickly finished, faster than the Shinigami, but that was because they didn't have a case like Isshin's. They only said who killed them, their names, their rank and species. Ginjo's group got a few heated comments from the Death God's because of their leader..and their reasons for being at the Battlefield.

The chains were close to shooting out of the water when swords were drawn and the normies (=defenseless ones) began to shout. Tensa and Shiro didn't do anything this time, instead, they let Mugetsu's pet deal with them. Which, after making copies out of pure black flames, stood before each person of the attacking parties snapping at them with a growl and a pair of teeth that resembled those of the saber-toothed tiger. Not wanting those in their person or wanting to get in contact with the flames they stopped, making the others sigh.

Getting a move on, every Intruder thought of how or why such a thing is regarded as a pet. This time they we're silent, only Ichigo's songs echoing in the Space around them.

^Demons by Imaginary Dragons^

The participants of the Kurakara War especially were listening to these songs after Yoruichi said "There must be a reason why he sings such things no?"

Shiro however made an abrupt stop when he spotted.. A manifestation of Ichigo?

(Imagine like that, with headphones and no glasses)

Tensa spotting 'him' the same time as the others also came to a stop. Surprisingly Toshiro approached him first only to have Ichigo pass through him like he wasn't there. Eyes wide at the picture in front of them they thought they'd lose it when 'Ichigo' also started to sing in.. A forest? 'Since when!?'
The song -sung by a seemingly younger Ichigo- however was not a nice thing to hear from the 🍓.

^Miss Wanna Die by Nightcore^
(For those who also know this Song: does this one really have no official...!? I don't know!)

"So I didn't see wrong that time/I didn't know it was this bad..." said two-three--scratch that! 5 people present! They were Aizen who said the first thing, Ryuusai, Ywach, Shiro and Tensa (it's a hard blow for them, they knew and heard songs that were about negative things but this one takes the cake!) the last one was a certain blue haired Espada who heard this same song from the same boy... but with dark hair (remember Ichigo dyed his hair black, it was mentioned in chapter 2 or 3)

'That was Ichigo😱!?' was what was running throught the sexta Espada's, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques's mind.

___________________________________

Attention!~Sneak peak~Attention!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ya still there? Guess you couldn't hold your horses.
Well then~

Starting next Time!

"What's wrong with this Reiatsu?! Ywach-sama I suggest we leave this place as soon as we can" said Haschwald in a panic because clothes are catching fire"

"How many beings are in his head!?" screamed Rukia in fear.

Bye~