003.

GET TO KNOW ME!
Maisie's Point of View
- June 21, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Alright my loves." I smiled, trying to keep up with my spammed chat. "As I promised last stream... which was about two weeks ago? I said I'd do a small get to know me during this stream in honor of hitting 20K followers!" I said happily.

"So I thought right now, as I'm preparing to end it here, I'll stay on for maybe another hour and chat with y'all!" I held a thumbs up. "Ask me something in the chat or tweet at me!"

"What's your ethnicity?" I read. "Ah! So, my mom is filipino!" I smiled. "And my dad is Persian." I nodded.

"Hmm..." I thought to myself said as I read my stream labs and drank from my water bottle. "Hi Maisie! I love you! Question: Where are you from?" I read aloud.

"I love you too! and to answer your question." I paused to clear my throat. "I am from America, but more specifically I'm from Chicago, Illinois." I answered. "But now I live in San Francisco, California!" I smiled and nodded. "With my grandma!"

"Do you know the Dream Team?" I read from my chat once again. "No.. wait what is that?" I questioned as I looked at the chat blowing up even more, explaining its Dream, a fellow content creator who was way bigger than I am along with his two buddies.

"Ohhh, Well. I know of Dream... the youtuber guy, I know of him, but not personally, he seems pretty cool though!" I said as nicely as possible.

As the stream went on, I continued to read questions from Twitter instead. Tweet after tweet, I answered more questions that were fairly basic, considering I never spoke very much about my personal life. It was the first time my chat was getting to know me!

After a little bit, I was a little confused due to the fact that.... My stream grew to a very large audience? Bigger than what I'm usually used to...

"Woahh- 9,000 people?? What the hell?" I looked at my stream confused, I usually get 800 max despite my 25,000 followers.

"Uhh.. Welcome everyone who just joined!" I shrugged. "Oh- Am I getting raided?" I looked at the chat in anticipation.

"IS THIS HER???"
"THIS HAS TO BE HER!! THE SEARCH IS COMING TO AN END"
"DETECTIVES WE DID IT!!!"
"HES GONNA BE SO HAPPY"
"HOWD HE GET SUNNY??? FROM MAISIE?? IS THIS EVEN HER???"
"ARE YOU HER?!!!!!?"

"What the hell is going on?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I went onto Twitter.

giselle @sappitusnap • 10m
. @maisiesmassacre ARE YOU HER??

lauren @harveywastaken • 6m
TL FOUND SAPNAP'S GIRL ?? @/maisiesmassacre

Looking back at my stream once again, I saw that my chat was asking the same constant questions.

"Mods wait sorry, can you slow the chat." I was panicking. I wasn't used to anything like this.

"Bro, what the fuck is a Sapnap?" I questioned with a laugh, "Sorry, can someone tell me what's going on??" I sighed before looking back at my other monitor that had Twitter open.

janicah  @LoveSapnap • 1m
. @maisiesmassacre , did you have a friend on minecraft when you were younger named "nick"? did you guys play everyday???

Staring at the tweet in pure confusion, my mind was racing, trying to remember anything that could be tied to whatever is going on right now. Who the balls is Nick...? and why am I being associated with them?

But then, it hit me.

"Nick?" I mumbled. "NICK-" I gasped. "CHAT! Who is Nick and how do I know him all of a sudden?!" I said, my heart racing.

"Oh my gosh?" I brought my legs up to sit in my chair more comfortable, but I just couldn't stay still. I was sort of losing my mind. I haven't thought about him in, so.. long

"AHHHHHH IT REALLY IS HER!!!!!"
"OMG POGGERS WE DID IT"

"How does everyone know about him?" I asked confused, "Sapnap?" I read the name being spammed in the chat. "Dudeee... Wh-what is going on." I shot my head back, my heart racing. "Everything is happening so fast." I adjusted my posture.

"DREAM TWEETED HER!!!!"
"OMG DREAMS TWEET"

"WAIT WHAT?? DREAM TWEETED ME?!?" I nearly spat out the water I was drinking, beginning to choke on air from laughter.

My twitter continued to blow up, every refresh was probably just twenty new mentions every second, or hundreds of stan's beginning to follow me

My twitter continued to blow up, every refresh was probably just twenty new mentions every second, or hundreds of stan's beginning to follow me. I was still honestly clueless with only one known specific fact.

I might've found him again after all these years.

My Pandas.