043.

OH, SHIT!
Maisie's Point of View.
- January 18, 2021 -
*:‧₊˚

"Alright chat! Thank you for the stream today!" I laughed, scrolling through my stream labs for final goodbyes. "I think we made some great progress!" I said happily as ai looked at the nicely detailed house on the SMP. I've been working on it, for a couple streams now, it's pretty big if you ask me, AND.. its underground, plus it's super cool with very much amazing red stone work from the help of my beloved Sam Awesamdude!!!

"Well, I'm gonna send you guys off to Quackity! I'll be there. We're gonna play some Jackbox." I held a thumbs up. "Soo.. yeah last couple minutes to send any last minute donos or subs."  I continued to read through the chat, but quickly becoming confused once I saw them beginning to spam unusual messages.

It kinda irked my soul, it was kinda funny? But I don't know why the chat became that way. I chose to ignore it and go on with my business before thanking any other donators or people that gifted subs

Well, aright." I paused. "I love you guys." I nodded and's its a wave. "Byeee!" I said as the raid finally began, my stream ending.

"Alright, I'm ready." I said going back onto the VC I was in with the other guys. "Maisie.." Karl mumbled.

"Uhh... Karl...." I mumbled as I saw that Quackity messaged the Discord that he left the channel so his stream can't hear the conversation.

"Uhh." I got nervous. "Why's up? Why are you saying my name like that?" I questioned into the call as everyone fell silent z

"There's a tweet we're trying to get down." I heard nick speak up as he sighed. "You're not gonna like it one bit." He mumbled. "I'm so sorry."

"What?" I needed to process it.

"Someone kind of doxxed you, Maisie." George said quietly.

"Huh? Wait. wait. Send it?" I questioned.
"I sent it to your alt." Dream spoke aloud, taking a deep breath. He sounded like he wanted to cry making my stomach turn.

I quickly got on Twitter and  checked my DMs, being bet with a sent tweet from Karl which was a thread that made my heart drop to the floor.

The number one thing I wanted to keep out of my internet life.

"Holy fuck." I mumbled.

burner @anonymous4572844 • 1h

.@maisiesmassacre , this your broken ass family??
38-Year Old Woman stabbed to death by Husband in Chicago
Friday, May 15, 2015, 6:24PM CT
By Gabriel Marques [1/?]