035.

TOMORROW!
Sapnap's Point of View.
- December 18, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Dude, how are you so SHIT?" Dream yelled as I did once again another bad run. "ITS THE SEED, NOT ME!" I replied back as I created a new world.

"That's what they all say, Sapnap." George interfered. "Just, watch. This seed will be the one." I said confidently while spawning on an island.

"FUCK." I yelled, looking down in irritation before quitting the world and rolling my eyes at Dream and George as they made fun of me.

POOFYJAY56 DONATED 20$
i got a sugar daddy so now i can donate lots to you

"HAHAHAAH" Dream and George laughed, assuming they heard the dono. "LETS GOOOO!" I said happily. "As you should." I smiled.

"Dude, I give up, I dont wanna speedrun anymore." I rubbed the side of my forehead in irritation. "QUITTER!" Dream shouted.

"Dream...." I mumbled. "You gave up streaming for like two months....."

"and what ABOUT IT??" He wheezed. "Whatever, idiot."

"HELLO?-" Someone joined the VC.
"Maisie?" George questioned as I sat up in my seat.

"Hi guys, I just got off work." We heard her chewing food.

"Dude, are you driving?" I asked with a small laugh while I heard car noises on her end of the VC. "Yeah, I'm driving and eating and talking." She said aloud.

"I miss the toast cake from your work so much." I sighed. "Ugh, chat they were so bomb."

"Dont worry, I'll bring you some!" She took a bite on call.

"When are you going to Houston?" Dream asked while I hopped on the SMP.  "Tomorrow." She and I said in unison.

"Oooohhh! what are the plans?..." George said in a teasing tone. "Get out." She mumbled blankly.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked. "AH-" She panicked "Sorry, pothole. Didn't see it."

"Sapnap's streaming." George told her.

"Oh, HI STREAM!" She greeted before she went silent for a couple seconds. "Aww you're doing face cam too!" She exclaimed, assuming she checked my Twitch.  "Hi cutie." She teased.

"Maisie-" My face turned red as I couldn't stop smiling.

"SIMP!" George laughed out loud.
"WRITE THAT DOWN WRITE THAT DOWN WRITE THAT DOWN!" Dream said aggressively into his mic making Maisie laugh.

"Okay guys wait I'm home, I'll get on in a sec." She told us. "Bye Maisieee!" George told her.

"See you guys in five!" Maisie left the VC.

"Guys, Sapnao and Maisie are dating, they're just hiding it." Dream said, letting out a chuckle. "Mazenap is real."

"Yeah, they stay on call every night and talk and talk and they leave us out all the time." George added on.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I scoffed.
"EXPOSSSEEEDDD!" George giggled.

"Yeah sure the call thing is true but we're not... together." I mumbled. "Yet.." I continued laughing.