045.

JACKBOX STREAMS!
Maisie's Point of View.
- February 28, 2021 -
*:‧₊˚

"Alright chat. so!" I smiled. "For those of you who don't know, Jackbox is just a social game where there's a variety of things to play as a group." I explained to my stream.

"Tonight I'm playing with Dream, Quackity, Karl, George, and Sapnap!" I paused. "Uhh, this is technically not my first time playing, but it is my first time streaming it. We've played offline before and it was very fun, but I decided to stream it today!" I raised my eyebrows. "I don't know how this is gonna go, but I hope none of us gets cancelled." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Kidding. that's a joke." I pointed at the facecam. "None of us will because we're all smart." I smiled.

Continuing on, I proceeded to talk with my chat as everyone else was preparing before I went ahead and got on Discord to undeafen, and allow the stream to hear everyone that was in VC.

"Alright, are you guys ready?" I asked, setting up the first game which was Quiplash.

"Just waiting for the code." Karl said politely.
"I sent it on Discord." I yawned, reading through my chat.

As they all joined the game, I joined from my phone, continuing on to the waiting screen where the audience members can join.

"OH, I HAVE GOOD ONES-" Dream laughed.
"What the heck even is this." George questioned.

As the usual game would go, we all spoke with each other as we we waited for everyone to put in their answers in preparation of the first round. Before the time went out, Quackity finally got his last answer in and the game continued on.

"ONE OF MINE ARE SO BAD." Dream wheezed.
"Oh yeah? I hope you get cancelled." George mumbled.

ONE OF THE MOST SURPRISING PLACES TO FIND YOUR MISSING CONTACT LENSES

SAPNAPS BUTTHOLE           GEORGES MOUTH

"WHAT??" Nick laughed at one of the answers.
"THESE ARE STUPID." Quackity shouted.

"Both are full of shit." I chuckled as they laughed. "MAISIE, WHAT." George yelled as he complained.

"I'm voting Sapnap's butthole because buttholes are funny." Karl mumbled through his little giggles.

82%                                               18%
SAPNAPS BUTTHOLE            GEORGES MOUTH
  MAISIE                                      DREAM

"THAT IS SO STUPID?" Dream got salty. "CRY ABOUT IT." I said aggressively into my mic as I adjusted the way I was sitting. "Maisie's just funnier than you." Quackity chuckled. "TRUE!!! ANY TRUTHERS??" Karl agreed.

"Oh come on." Dream scoffed, "Quackity, you're an idiot." He said close into his mic.

A GOOD WAY TO GET FIRED FROM A RESTAURANT

SHIT IN THE                     COMMIT
  SODA MACHINES          A HATE CRIME

"Oh, jesus." I rubbed my temple at the answers. "WELL, both can get you arrested!" I facepalmed. "All of you are idiots."