044.

BAZINGA!
Maisie's Point of View.
- February 19, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Hello." I smiled softly at the chat exploding in messages, telling me how much they've missed my streaming.

"I've missed you guys too!" I laughed.
"It's been a while." I rubbed the back of my neck. "But I know, you all expected this stream."

"Alright.. so this is my first ever MCC!" I whispered. "I'm really nervous!!"

"Pink Parrots supremacy?" I read through the chat. "Hell YEAH!" I smiled and continued reading through.

I felt uneasy to be live again but I was doing it for the sake of MCC. With my smile slightly fading, I quickly began to go onto Discord and notify my mods to take down anything regarding my mom situation and the whole entire exposing thread that was thankfully taken down minutes after my final tweet addressing everything.

"Alright, so I have Dream, Quackity, and Puffy on discord right now." I paused "So, let me join that real quick!"

"Quackity, you idiot. put your shirt back on." Dream said out of context once I joined. "Hey!" I laughed confused.

"MAISIE, MY FRIEND!!" Alex said into his mic.
"Maisiepoo!" Puffy exclaimed. "Carapoo!" I laughed as we traded our nicknames.

"Maisie!! Hello!!!" Dream exclaimed. "Agh, this is your first MCC, I believe!" He said. "Yes, it is!" I exclaimed but I was also very nervous.

"Don't be nervous, we can help you out and we can do this as a team." He said sympathetically. "Maisie, are you in the server..?" Puffy asked. "No, not yet." I shook my head as I clicked around and finally let the lobby load.

"Where are you guys?" I asked. "I FOUND YOU!!" Quackity came along and crouched in front of me.

"Look at our Pink Parrots matching skins!" I went on f5 mode to show the stream as I smiled wide.

After briefly showing it off and getting hype with the team, I quickly went back into my third person view as I saw Sapnap's chatacter running up to me with his Lime Llamas custom skin before he crouched.

I smiled and pouted my lips, looking at the stream and laughing. "He's so cute." I shook my head while I muted Discord to say that to my chat.

"1 minute and 30 seconds, guys!" Puffy announced.
"Oh, the countdown is glitching for me-" Alex laughed.

Once the countdown finally came to its end, the bridge to the decision dome loaded all the way through, allowing us to get teleported to our Pink Parrot chamber.

As the game options were being loaded, we finally got our eggs to cast our vote. "I'm voting Hole in the Wall." Dream informed us. "But, just wait to throw."

"Alright." I sat there, waiting until he gave us the signal to throw. "AHH SHIT, MY CHICKEN IS INSIDE." Quackity screamed through a laugh, making us all join him.

"ROAST IT!!!" Dream shouted.

"UHH, YOU ARE STUPID." I punched it. "YEAH, YOU SMELL!" Puffy continued punching. "NERD!!" Quackity piled on to the roasts.