021.

HAPPY BORFDAY!
Social Media Point of View.
- October 08, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Oh shut up, you were so scared." I laughed as nick was driving my car once again. "No, I wasn't." He rolled his eyes, letting out a scoff.

"The what's this?" I laughed and showed him an audi recording I got of him screaming. "OH MY GOD, MAISIE DELETE THAT." He gasped, losing focus on driving.

"Nope." I laughed. "Just admit you were scared of the movie." I paused. "Therefore you had to, jump into my arms for safety." I turned to him, and teased.

"I'm not admitting anything." He shrugged. "Alright then." I looked forward. "Now I'll just assume you acted scared so you could jump into my arms because you're in love with me." I teased him more.

"Maisie, No." He laughed it off. "Okay then admit you were scared." I crossed my arms, and looked at him in anticipation.

"K fine." He sighed. "I'm in love with you." He paused.

"NICHOLAS." I scolded, letting out a groan.

"OKAY FINE. I WAS SCARED." He yelled. "NOW DELETE THAT VIDEO- plEASE" He continued to complain.

"Exactly what I wanted to hear." I tapped my phone, deleting it. "It's gone." I patted his shoulder.

"Prove it." He turned his head, looking at me before bringing his attention back to the road. "YOU DONT NEED PROOF." I argued.

"BECAUSE YOU DIDNT DELETE IT." He scolded. "UGH, I DID." I groaned. "LOOK." I shoved my phone in his face. "Oh." He softly laughed at how loud and wrong he was. "AhHahahHahhahah." I mocked his stupid laugh.

"You are so rude." He switched his mood fast. "PFFFTT-" His tone switch made me laugh in responses

"What time is it?" He asked. "11:32 and I'm hungry." I looked at my phone.

We both looked at each other knowingly, smiles pasted across our faces. "DAIRY QUEEN." We both said in unison.

"YES." I clapped. "The nearest one is up ahead at the light turn." I said with excitement. "Bet." He adjusted himself and prepared to make the turn.

After a couple minutes, he turned into the parking lot of Dairy Queen. He quickly parked as I immediately got out of the car, excited to get ice cream.

"Hurry up and get out!" I opened the drivers door. "Yes ma'am!" He said as he got out. "Such a gentleman." He smiled as I held the door open. "Anything for you, princess." I smiled sweetly as he laughed and pushed my face away.

I proceeded to quickly walk towards the entrance when I turned around to see him scrolling on his phone, taking his sweet time. "WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW LETS GO- THEYRE GONNA CLOSE." I felt anxious as I went to grab his hand and sprint off.

"Maisie, slow DOWN-" He laughed as I dragged him. "Cant hear you." I turned my head to look at him.

As we got to the entrance, I opened the door and walked in to an empty ice cream shop. "We're about to close." The guy at the register said blankly. It's ironic because I hate when people do this back at Red Dragon, but I was desperate for ice cream.