THE END.

hello everyone! D:

so i'm genuinely sad to be announcing this but after putting it into though and consideration.

OFFLINE IS NOW COMPLETED!

i have so much love stored in my heart for this book and i'm extremely glad people enjoyed it. this was such an amazing ride and i am just OVERWHELMED with the support. I KNOW i asked you guys if i should continue, and i genuinely was trying to!! BUUUT i realized this story would be weirdly way too long (probably like 100+ chapters) and i didn't like that...

if you're gonna miss this duo
& the crew boy + maisie dynamic

don't you worry!
i have a book dedicated to this universe!

it's called
MAZENAP!!

a story dedicated to blurbs and extra scenes that i couldn't incorporate to this story so it's just a dump of storylines :D GIVE IT A READ!!!

also, check out maisie-ig.carrd.co !
it's an interactive carrd i made so maisie can feel a little more real! she is such a thoughtout character to me. ugh. i love her.

ANYWAYS.
i thank all of you who read this book through. thank you for supporting me, and thank you for all the comments and genuine interactions! FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I LOVE YOU ALL!

maisie and sapnap are truly my whole world, and i know like i've stated. MAISIE IS FUCKING FAKE, but i am so INVESTED AND ATTACHED TO HER. possibly my most favorite oc i've ever created. her and sapnap. my whole WORLD :[

but genuinely. thank you for everything! & goodbye ! :)

- vera!

extended farewell , december 31, 2023!
i kind of regret refurbishing this book ... I feel like if i left it as is , it would've been more authentic... but i also feel like i had to make it more ... up to date.. ish??

as much as i do not associate with this fandom at all anymore, i will forever have a soft spot for this specific fanfic because i held it so near and dear to my heart when i was 15. sapnap was my guy fr!

but anyways, if you've made it this far, you are apart of my roman empire. this entire book and universe, is MY ROMAN EMPIRE.

RREAAAAUAYGGGH okay, now it is time for me to refurbish Mazenap! so goodbye. and farewell my sweetums! ur all so very loved by me.

so long! & see you in mazenap :3

maisiesmassacre will never die. she is in my heart forever!

yours truly, vera amqrtentia ! 💌