The Last Mastering part 1

Okay, everyone. Here is my third story. I know none of you want another Trolls story from me, so I made one myself, but this time, it's not like a movie, but like a series. I also heard there will be Trollstopia coming out this October, so I changed the title of this story to Trollstopia instead of Trolls. This story is like a made-up story for Trollstopia. Also, I made this 1st chapter for my birthday today, so I hope you will like this one. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three days later, after the Battle of the Bands, harmony is back in all six kingdoms, and Aggie, the Magic Musical Troll, finally got her True Colors. She wanted to go back home to tell her kind that she got her True Colors, not just with one music, but all music. Her appearance is very unique from the rest of her kind. Never in the history of the Magic Musical Troll has this kind of transformation. Usually, Magic Musical Trolls gained through colors by choosing just one music, and that music is based on the color it represented. But, for the very first time, a Magic Musical Troll earned colors from all 6 music. And it wasn't music that gave her colors as she discovered it's friendship that gave her colors. Her friendship towards her new friends made her feel happy, and gave her lessons that no one should stick to the just one music. Supposedly, Aggie should've gain magical powers by now, but it seems she has to discover of finding them first. It won't be that hard, right?

Anyway, she set aside her plans of going back home as she decided to stay with the original Music Trolls. She's been transferring places lately within all 6 kingdoms. She doesn't know where she will live or where she can settle, so she wants to live all 6 places.

One morning, Aggie woke up happily and jumped out of bed to take a shower, wore her newly rainbow-colored dress, combed her now-colored hair, and wore her cape.

She jumped out of the open window instead through the door as it revealed she was living in her rainbow-colored pod, hanging on a tree. This means she slept in Pop Village since last night. When she landed on the ground of Pop Village, all of Pop Trolls joined her in a dance while she sang her song. Her song is Pop themed. When she started singing, the pink part of her hair started to glow.

Aggie: Here I am, once again
Feeling lost but now and then
I breathe it in to let it go
And you don't know
Where you are now
Or what it would come to
If only somebody could hear
When you figure out how
You're lost in the moment
You disappear

Aggie then hopped on a motorbug as she drove all the way to Volcano Rock City. She jumped off the motorbug, and landed next to Queen Barb on-stage with her axe-shaped guitar. Riff was behind them with his drums, and Aggie took out her guitar and played as the song became Rock themed. Aggie's pink streak of her hair stopped glowing when she left Pop Village as the red streak started glowing.

Aggie: You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction
Not a fantasy
Just remember me
When it turns out right
'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination
In my victory
Just remember me
When I make it shine!

Aggie left Volcano Rock City in a hurry as she ran off and dove down into the ocean. Since she has ability of all 6 kinds of Trolls now, including Techno, she has the ability to breathe underwater, and learned how to swim with her tailfin. She swam to Techno Reef as she approached the DJ Booth with King Trollex playing his DJ Mixer, changing the song's music theme into Techno. The red streak of her hair stopped glowing as the blue streak began to glow.

During the song, she has time to play around with the other Techno Trolls in the crowd, like Coral Blush, his parents and Bliss Marina.

Aggie: Reaching high
Feeling low
I'm holding on but letting go
I like to shine
I'll shine for you