Chapter 6

Tord's POV

I woke up to the sound of Tom softly snoring next to me. I was snuggled into his chest and I felt so cozy. Sadly, I had to pee but the bed was so warm.

I carefully maneuvered myself out of Tom's arms, making sure not to wake him up.

~Time Skip because I don't really feel like writing about Tord taking a piss😂~

I got down to the kitchen and decided I'd surprise Tom with breakfast. I may have fought a lot with him, but I did know he had a serious addiction to blueberry waffles. So I got to work.

Tom's POV

I was in a deep sleep when I smelled heaven's scent. Wait a minute - no - BLUEBERRY WAFFLES! I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. There was a stack of at least a dozen sitting on the table. Tord was sitting there helping himself when he noticed me. He smiled. "What are you doing standing there? Dig in!"

"Oh my god I love you so much!-" I realized what I said and quickly shut my mouth. We both turned beet red.

After I was done pigging out, I had to take a shit so I ran upstairs. "You know where I'll be. That second cup of coffee always gets me!" I called down and he chuckled.

We decided to go out to the county fair with Edd and Matt later, so we decided to watch Insane Pirate  Zombies From Hell 5 to pass the time. Things didn't go as planned.

Tord got sick off of popcorn so we ended up staying home the rest of the night. We decided to binge the next couple movies. Until we got tired and went to bed.

I cuddled with Tom in bed before eventually passing out.