Chapter 9

"Tord!" Tom screamed.

I turn around to look and-

BANG!

Pain tore through my lower abdomen and I fell to the ground.

Tom's POV

I see Tord fall to the floor and start running towards him. He weakly points to his dropped gun and whispers, "Save our friends."

I picked up the gun and went sicko mode on the two vengeful neighbors. I untie Edd, who calls 911. Matt ran over to Tord and started to put pressure on his wound. I went over to him and held him in my arms, tears pouring down my face.

He looked up at me with his sweet smile as he caressed my cheek and wiped my tears away. "Goodbye, old friend. I love you."

Tord's POV

"Goodbye, old friend. I love you." I blacked out.

Tom's POV

"...Tord?..."

"..."

"...Tordy, wake up..."

"..."

"I LOVE YOU TORD!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I broke down into a gut wrenching sob. Edd came over and checked him out.

"Tom," he said, eyes glimmering with newfound hope. "He's still alive."

I heard those words and hugged him close.

"Stay with me Tord," I said as I hear the sound of sirens in the distance and see the soft glow of lights. "You're gonna be okay."

Timeskip

The ambulance finally arrives and (once again) takes Tord out on a stretcher. They take the two dead bodies of our neighbors out too. "You get what you fucking deserve." I said under my voice directed at their remains.

I decided to ride with Tord (again) in the ambulance, holding his hand.

"You're gonna be okay." I said squeezing his hand.