Chapter 2

DOORS CLOSING.

'Y/n you have to be more careful..', Akari looked at me with a concerned face.

I let out a little snicker.

'Y/n i'm serious! You'll get seriously hurt!'

'I'm sorry i'll be more careful next time', I gave her a smile of reassurance.

Come to think of it i've never seen that guy before.. But he's wearing our uniform; he must be a transfer student.

The ear-piercing sound of screeching train tracks blocked my ears. I turned to Akari-san who was on her phone.

'Hey, Akari-san, that boy I just bumped into.. Who is he? I mean he has our uniform and everything, but i've never seen him around before.'

'Oh, I think he's a transfer student, I heard the upperclassmen talking about him before the school break. Family issues I think? '

Family issues? Wait why am I so interested-

'Oh ok, thank you.' I plugged my ear buds in and played my music for the rest of the journey.

*At school*

' Ah. Finally here, and on time!', I let a off small sigh of relief. I was excited for the new year, but I was also really nervous. Ever since I lost him, i've never felt the same, yeah we were just kids but it was a special moment in my life.

'Y/n let's go see what classrooms we're in!'

'Sure!' We began to walk over to the school gates.
Last semester I was in the same class as Akari, hopefully we can again.

As we arrived at the boards, there were a handful of students both new and old. I slowly traced down the boards which stated what classroom we were in.

Found it!

'I'm in 2-E, how about you?' I turned to Akari.

'I'm in 2-C..', a wave of sadness covered her face.

'Awh! I really wanted to be in the same classroom as you!' I pouted. I could tell Akari was really upset. I lay my hand on her shoulder.

'Akari, it's ok! I promise I will eat with you and talk with you every single day!' I smiled at her.

'Ok..' She laid her head on my shoulder.

'Excuse me, you're in the way.' a familiar voice spoke from behind me.

'Impatient much-' ,I turned around, and to my surprise, it was him. They guy from the train station. Why now..

'...' He stood there in silence.

Does this guy not know any manners?!

'Are you going to move or..?'

'No. Not until you've said please.'

'Tsk', He let out a soft sigh and walked around me.

WHAT?!

Akari pulled my jumper. 'Let's just go..'

I removed my jumper from Akari's hands and stormed over to him. I could feel everyone's eyes glaring at me, but I didn't care. I turned the guy around, pulled his tie down so he could come to my level, and looked at him dead in the eye.

'Listen, I don't know who you are, and what your problem is, but don't ever, ever disrespect me or any other women ever again, got it?' I could feel my face reddening from anger. But his face was plain, no expression whatsoever. I pushed him back and turned to see my Sensei standing behind me.

Oh no..

'My office, now.'