Chapter 4

What do I do, WHAT DO I DO?!

'Uh, um, no..?' I could feel my face turn bright red, as his grin grew wider. He tilted his face even more, as if he was mocking me.

'Are you sure, Princess?',he asked is a sly tone

'Yes, don't be so full of yourself.', I snapped back.

'Hm.', he slightly squinted his eyes and observed me, so I quickly turned to face Akari. I gave her a worried look, begging her to help me. Akari pointed at her watch.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!... oh wait.

'Oh, would you look at that! Sensei asked be to go to his office before class, Bye Akari!' I smiled in relief as I left the classroom.

I entered the restroom and leaned on the sink, sighing. That was so awkward, I'll jump off a bridge at this rate. I looked up and faced the blurry mirror. Damn i'm so hot! I quickly adjusted myself and left the bathroom, but I bumped into someone.

'Oh i'm sorry.' I looked up and I instantly became flustered. The person turned to look at me.

'No i'm sor- Y/n?' he said.

'Oh h-hey, Haruki!', I smiled.

'I haven't seen you since the school break! How have you been?', he asked.

'G-good!'. I replied.

He gently patted my head, 'You're so cute, Y/n-Chan!'

My heart is about to burst, he's so cute and respectful!

A playful voice came from behind, his friend called for him.

'Ah. I have to get to class, see you later Y/n-Chan!' He ran off to his friends, who played around with him. I gazed at him as he left.

'Ah, he's so cute, I like him too much.', I muttered as I dawdled to class. I heard a slight rustle.

Eh? What is that noise? I looked around but no one was around. I sighed , oh well.

As I entered the classroom, I noticed he was gone, Mabuchi was gone. Oh well, doesn't concern me.

Sensei entered the classroom and took attendance.

'Sato?'

'Here.'

'Takahashi?'

'Here.'

'Nakamura?'

'Here.'

'Mabuchi?'

'...', no reply.

'Ah, someone called, ah.., Ito Aika come to collect him.', one of the students replied.

'Hm, ok.', Sensei continued

I sipped my water.

I remember that name... Wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE. I chocked on my water.

'Are you ok, Y/n', Sensei asked in concern.

'Eh? Ah, yes!'

'Ok', he replied as he went on with his lesson.

Don't tell me who I think it is. I mean it can't be him right, RIGHT? Ah! This is so bad and embarrassing!

I covered my face with my hand.

He does look the same, but his attitude has changed immensely.

I looked towards the window and outside. Deep down down, I'm really hoping it is him, but also a part of me doesn't want to see him.

I don't want to hurt him again.