Chapter thirteen

I don't even finish my plate but my father does, all clean. I make it my priority to clean up but he still sticks around drinking beer behind me. I need to throw up, I need this pine sol out of me. But there's no way I can do that, he'll hear me throwing up and the he'll do it and my plan will go to waste.

When I'm done I go to sit in the living room and watch the painfully long hours tick by, my whole body starts to feel the unwelcoming end crawling in my stomach. I look over at my father who look perfectly fine, have I done this to myself? Did I write my own death certificate?

The urge to throw up craws up my throat uncomfortably and I try everything to not, tears start well in my eyes and drop out uncontrollably. I look back up at my father still watching the tv, how long do I have to sit and suffer here? I feel myself start to heat up and sweat like never before.

I get up no longer able to take the heat and race to the kitchen, I start vomiting my guts out. The acid burns in my throat as it just keep and keeps on coming out. I finally get the decency to stop and take my hoodie off. It's too hot.

My feet start to drag themselves back over to the living room and I see my father still sitting there, his forehead is drenched with sweat and his eyes unresponsively move to me "What did you do to us?" He whispers but doesn't move. Is he paralyzed? Before I can even start to explore his pockets for a phone my stomach cramps bring me to the ground.

I groan in pain and start to drag myself back to the kitchen, I grab a chair and hang over the sink. I notice a disturbing mixture of blood in my vomit but suppress that and stick two fingers down my throat triggering my gag reflex and start throwing up again. I need to get it all out, or what I can out.

I start to sob at the revolting taste the acid is leaving in my mouth but I have no choice, I have to keep going. My throat goes dry and I finally stop myself, I make my way back to my father leaning on the walls for support cause I can't carry myself. He's still there but something about him is terribly wrong. He's gone blue.

I back up terrified at the sight and go grab the leftover mash potatoes, I stumble to the ground on my way back to the front door but mange to open it. The fresh air hits me making me shiver for some reason, I can feel my body start to shut down and it's not only form the poison.

I take what strength I have left and throw the glass container at my father car sending the alarm system on a mad one, I stumble backwards and gravity pulls me down making my body smack to ground.

This is all I need. I can finally let go. No one in this world is waiting for me and I have killed the beast on my way down, everything is going to be okay. I can see my mother and my brother again and never have to feel alone again, I won't be tossed and bossed around, I don't have to cry myself to sleep anymore. I'm free.

My fathers car alarm is the only music I have to listen to right now, two birds with one stone.

"You are my little star, a star so bright, two little stars that can never get lost at night."

***

I don't need to open my eyes to see I have light beaming down at me, my eyes flutter open and I immediately go to shield my eyes. I squint trying to adjust to the light, I also try blinking hard which gets faster results. When my eyes are finally ready to cooperate I look around.

This don't look like no heaven. If anything it's looks like a luxurious hospital room, if I'm not in the local hospital where the hell am I? I keep my head on a high swivel looking for an exist, I look down to see I have two different IV's in me. One with clear liquid and another with blood, both going in my body.

I don't waist any more time and pull both needles out of me making me wince, I sit up fully and absorb my surroundings more thoroughly and spot a window. I get out of bed and plunge right to the ground creating a noticeable 'thud'. Not even a second goes by before the door swings open.

Two huge men strut their way to me causing me back up out of fear, they're going to hurt me but they stop. One looks over at an other and they share the same look before looking down at me, my eyes shift going back and forth between them until they land on a familiar sight.

Don't I have a class with him? It's that same brown skin boy that sits next to me in one of my classes but this time he's not alone, another guys is there. He has curly hair and hug biceps, he's got to be a tone lighter then the class guy.