Chapter nineteen

The heated sun kissing my skin wakes me up but the warmer body behind me is even better, with my back on Quade's chest I feel it again. Sheltered. I haven't slept like that since I was a baby, I wasn't worried that the sudden harsh words "Get up" would be yelled at me or if I would be thrown out of bed.

I slept like never before in his arms and I keep my eyes shut not wanting to lose that feeling. I notice his arm around me and the soft sound of him breathing by my ear, I don't move a muscle not wanting to wake him so I lay there in my thoughts once again.

He was out for at least three hours because during that time I realized there was a clock not only in this room on his desk but also in the bathroom, so about 04:02am he came back and we went to bed. If I look over to him I risk waking him up and that's the last thing I want, plus I'm perfectly good where I am.

A knock comes at the door but Quade doesn't move, he must be really knocked out. I don't hear a second knock, instead I hear the door open and two pairs of feet wonder in, one light and the second heavier. I don't turn to see what they're doing but form here it sounds like cleaning.

The question who is here is left unanswered until a blonde ponytail comes to view, Tamyne holds some clothes in hand and she puts it by my bed rest and glances over at me. A small smile crosses her face as she signs good morning to me, what time is it? I sign.

9:47 she signs before tuning to the bathroom with small bags as the sounds of her opening and closing cupboard cover the sound of the other person still shuffling behind us. When she comes out she goes and helps out the second persons and that's when I give into the temptation and shift looking up.

I see Xaz and Tamyne setting up a table and they don't notice me until they finish, "Luna," Xaz bows his head then Tamyne does the same as I eye them as they take their leave. I blink still confused to why I've been called Luna twice now, first by Mich and now by Xaz.

I look over at Quade's night stand and realize he has a fresh re stock of dark clothes then glance over at mine to see a grey jumper at the top. I prefer the idea of Quade not seeing me naked so I get out of bed doing the best I can not to wake him and then move to the bathroom.

The first new addition I spot is the two toiletry bags on top of the white towels on the counter, with one in front of the other I take the first one and open it. Inside is all the essentials I have yet to be provided with, I haven't seen a anything like this in my time.

I take the toothbrush and toothpaste and start brushing my teeth before I get into the shower, I let myself shower with warm water living for how good it feels. I spot two jug bottles of shampoo and conditioner and use them, even if the experience is strange I still enjoy it. This shower also has a body wash that smells divine but almost faint and I use that too.

When I get out I dry my and my hair then go back into the bedroom feeling renewed, Quade's eyes find mine as he puts his phone down and makes his way over to me. He stops in front of my and plants a soft kiss on my forehead with a hand on my side before moving past me and going into the bathroom.

I'm given a white long sleeved top and a black skirt that has shorts sowed to the inside of it, what surprise me is the white provocative undergarments I'm given. Am I supposed to wear this? Like what the hell!

I'd admit putting it on does give me a confidence boost I never thought I needed and then I get dressed, even with it on underneath the clothes I still feel good about myself and put the thought of me being a banana aside. Quade comes out with wet hair and a towel around his waist, I go back into the bathroom giving him some privacy.

I dry my hair then brush it out and put some of the products I find into my hair, the softest curls form at the ends of my hair and I brush it through. I don't even know how to use a hairdryer so I don't touch it and end up walking out with damp hair.

Quade is by the table set for two and I make my way over to him, he pulls a chair out for me and I go to sit for him to only tuck me back in. Another strange thing he's done but I let it slide, he take the covers off of both plates revealing two similar plates.

Mine has two large pancakes and some fruits around it for decoration, a piece of of butter sits in the middle of my plate and syrup is glazed over it. Looking across from me I see Quade's plate is double my size and I watch him pick up his knife and fork, I do the same actually excited to eat.

He digs in and I'm about to but my eyes absentmindedly land on our glasses. My whole body goes into a silent shock as my vicious bully of a father flashes right in front of me, I drop my utensils ready to go into complete lockdown but the glass gets moved. Like a flash it's out my sight and Quade removes his' too.

They disappeared under the table and I'm stratified with that, I look up at Quade with eyes heavy ready to shed. "You ever had a cantaloupe?" He puts what looks like an orange fruit in his mouth then stabs one more offering me one. He leans over pointing the fork at my mouth.

I lean in opening up and take the fruit in my mouth form his fork, the sweet watery taste swirls in my mouth and I actually in joy it. That's really good. I sign to him "I know, one of my favourites." He tells me putting pancake into his mouth.

What's your favourite fruit? I too take a bite of my pancakes and surprise surprise it tastes amazing, " Strawberries." He tells me with a small smile.