Chapter twenty-three

He pulls away and uses his hand around my throat to tilt my head one side as I feel his lips gently caress my neck, my eyebrows frown to the new feeling but my lips go against me moaning. His kisses keep going as the feeling grows.

"You haven't been touched before," I feel his thumb run down where his kisses once were "have you?" I shake my head to his correct observation, was it that obvious? I open my eyes to look up at his now normal icy blue eyes, does he not want me now?

"Do you want to be touched?" His voice is low and filled with a dark desire.

I don't know. I tell him telepathically knowing my own voice isn't strong enough to be used yet, his response is giving me a small peck on the lips before backing away. I feel his hands at the bottom of my top and then he pulls it over my head revealing the top of of the sexy white undergarments.

"I hear you refuse to eat," His eyes are on my skirt as his hands go behind my back unzipping the small zip before he takes it off me "and bathe." even though he's speaking to me his eyes are all over my body, his hands start to wonder touching me in places I'd never imagine anyone would want to be.

"Do you want me to bathe you?" He licks his lips as a grin grows on mine but I shake my head no, I don't want him to see me fully naked. Not yet. "That smile from ear to ear tells me otherwise." He leans in back on top of me kissing me once again.

I feel his hands run up and down my body until he slows down the kiss, "Go get ready." He tells me helping me sit up, I do as I'm told and get out of bed with his eyes still on me then go and shower.

I'm not surprised when I walk into the couple closet and find no normal bra or underwear, everything on my side is lacy, seductive and matching. I decided on something black and simple making it a two piece before going to look for clothes to wear.

The outfit I choose is pretty simple just a beige long sleeved top and some black jeans, I turn examining myself. I haven't looked this good in forever, I was never given the chance to dress up and now here I am with closet full of clothes just for me.

I leave my hair out after brushing it then go back meeting Quade who's sitting in bed waiting for me, I watch his eyes scan me as I walk in. I can feel my cheeks turn into a flushing red just at the way he looks at me.

"I'm going to have you meet the inner pack." He sits up getting out of bed and puts his shoes on then turns nodding me over, I move to him and he puts the same shoes I tied to escape in before me. I put them on making sure to tie them this time, he stands as I finish and then he opens the door leading me out the room.

I follow him down the corridor and half expect him to make a turn into a living room where everyone will be but he opens the front door leading us out, I follow him still really confused. I thought you were taking me to meet your inner pack?

"Yeah, later though." He goes to the passenger seat opening the door for me and I get in, I watch him disappear behind the car before reappearing and getting in. Without missing a beat he turns his engine on and the music roars scaring me spirit out my body. My hands over my ears for protection as he turns it down.

"I didn't-" before he could finish his sentence I let out a chuckle making the situation slide and then he start driving. For once I don't have to keep my eyes glued to my hands so I take the chance to look out the window, the daylight brings the best out of the people outside as they enjoy the sun.

I watch how such a small town could be filled with so much joy, little girls run around getting chased by boys around their age. I can sense a small smile creep on my lips just watching them, at one point I even see a old couple getting ice cream.

And to think I was trapped inside my own house, to think I couldn't get out and live normally and now be here. I look over at Quade who's watching the road and being cautious as he keep his eyes ahead.

Why am I mated with him? Why do I have to be a burden to him? I'm pretty positive a weak human wasn't on his list for future Lunas but here I am. I take in his angular jaw and long lashes form this side before turning back to my side of the window.

We come to a stop in front of some wooden gates and Quade kills the engine, he un buckles his seat belt and I do the same following him out. I hear the car lock behind us as he approaches the old wooden gates, I'm not far behind him but I'm left on the other side of the gates when he leaps over without even trying.

Show off. I make him smile as it takes a little more form me as start climbing over and then feel his oversized hands grip around my waist lifting me over. He puts me down on two feet and then leads me out into the field.