Chapter fourteen

The one I recognize crouches down looking a little less intimidating but that doesn't stop me from backing up a little more "Hey no no no, I'm not here to hurt you," even on one knee he's still taller then me "remember me? I'm in your biology class? I'm Mich." he gives me a small smile.

"This is Lucas," I look over to the curly hair boy who still looks frightening. "Um you're really hurt, you need to get back into bed." He tells me and I just stare at him, what do they want with me? Where am I? Are they too part of the wolf world?

I assume he's going to take my staring as I challenge and hurt me so I bows and shake my head no "Do you want us to go get Tamyne?" His question makes me look up at him, Tamyne's here? Even at the refreshing thought of her, I shake my head no.

"Go get alpha," he looks up at Lucas and I shake my head now anxious, the last time I saw Quade I pissed him off. Oh my goodness I'm going to die here. They look at each other then back at me, I watch them distinctly and notice I missed something. They both have bite scars on their necks. I am going to die.

"Get her some water," another order by Mich to Lucas but this time I'm okay with it, Lucas doesn't hesitate he just leaves. I shuffle backwards a little "You don't have to be afraid, you're safe here." Where? I want to scream but my eyes just start tearing up. I want to go home.

Home...oh my gosh my father! I-I killed-oh my gosh! My bottom lip trembles and break down completely "Woah Luna! What's wrong?" Mich's voice is filled with panic but I just continue to sob in my knees. The feeling of relief, danger and trepidation overwhelms me but hearing my name form a certain someone gets my attention.

I look up to see Quade and a pool of people behind him including Lucas with a glass of water in hand, my emotions go into a flow blown panic attack making me crawl back in horror. My focus shifts to a moving Quade and he stops in his tracks making me shift back to the glass, why is it still here.

I got back to Quade who's moved a little closer to me, he drops on one knee and examines me for a minute before putting a hand out. I flinch hard at the sudden move but open my eyes when I don't feel a hard blow to my face, I glance back to Quade who still has his hand out palm facing up.

I let my shoulders relax noting his patients with me, I look down at his hand and lift mine hesitantly. My finger tips touch each other before I reach out to him, I run my hand over his starting at his wrist and end at his finger tips. His hands are larger then mine sending chills through me.

I don't know what it is but the same security i felt comes back and I look up at him, his eyes tell me he's feeling the same way but I can't help but look back over at the glass Lucas is till holding. The crushing emotions comes back and I back away in fear. Quade looks back trying to follow my gaze but I've already dropped it.

The sound of glass breaking around me echoes in my ears, I can see it all. I can feel it all.

"Aviana," a sweet female voice says and I automatically recognize it "I know you're going through a lot but I can always assure you that crying on the bed is way more comfortable."

I look up at her and feel the smallest smile creep on my face, she returns a grin then holds out a hand for me to take. I glance at Quade seeing his eyes are still on me so I take her hand, she helps me up and guides me back in bed.

"Now since you don't want the IV or the blood transfer, you're gonna have to eat something. Can you do that?" She helps me back in and I nod. Even though she offered me the food she doesn't leave to make it, in fact it's when everyone starts to pour out that I realize there was at least eight people in here.

Tamyne takes her shoes off and gets on the bed sitting by my feet, she has her hair in a low ponytail with only the hair that frames her face hanging out. She has on a white long sleeved crop top with blue jeans that have colourful butterflies evenly spread on her crossed upper thigh.

How do you know sign? I finally ask and she gives me a small smile.

"Well...we're all taught seven languages, as well as the sign in all the language just in case so we can communicate with our Luna. Lucky for you."

The door opens again and in come Quade and Xaz with a tray of food, Xaz rolls it in front of me. Tamyne does the honours of opening them and showing me what's underneath. It looks like a salad but heavy with protein and sauce, the dish itself looks tempting but when she shows me the second tray I give in.

Ice cream! I haven't had ice cream in over four years, can I have the ice cream? I ask her and she leans over grabbing the big plate with the bowel of ice cream in the middle "You don't have to ask," she hands me a spoon and I dig in.

The cold mouthwatering mix swirls in my mouth before I swallow it, oh how I've missed ice cream.