Chapter 17: A Forbidden Crush

Y/N POV

Yet again I was surprising myself in lesson and being able to understand things that I never would have imagined. One of these days I had to do some digging around in the library again and see if there was anything more descriptive than the book I already had.

Hannah: I swear you are so amazing Y/N! You came here with no knowledge of magic and you're already on the level of Diana!

I look over at the blonde and see her grinning at me.

Y/N: M-maybe n-not just yet.

Diana: But you are doing extremely well. I wouldn't be surprised if soon you do catch up.

Hannah: See~!

Hannah then leans her head on my shoulder. She wraps an arm around me and smiles at me with Barbara doing the exact same.

Hannah: I love you~!

I start to turn red as I smile back.

Y/N: I-I love you too.

The girls were always so supportive.

Barbara: You're much better than Akko!

Her and Hannah giggle as I just look away and clear my throat.

Boy oh boy was it going to be awkward when they find out she is also dating me.

But for now I was going to leave it up to Akko. It was her choice after all.

Time passes and eventually Professor Ursula walks over.

Ursula: Good evening Y/N. Are you ready for your evening lessons?

I look over at the clock to see that it was approaching 7pm. I nod my head but I then look down at Hannah and Barbara who both look up at me with puppy eyes.

Y/N: S-sorry you two. I-I have to g-go. Th-there will be more time later.

They respond by snuggling closer into me and squeezing me tighter. I look at Professor Ursula who just smiles at me. Eventually they let go of me.

Hannah: Fine... later~.

They give me seductive smirks as I start to turn red and sweat. I then stand up and smile at the three.

Y/N: I-I love you girls!

They all look up at me and smile.

Diana, Hannah and Barbara: We love you too Y/N!

I then start to walk away with Professor Ursula to start my extra lessons. As we walked the Professor tried to start a conversation.

Ursula: Those girls are very sweet. You all look so good together.

Y/N: Y-yeah. I-I kn-know h-how lucky I am.

She looks at me and smiles.

Ursula: Y-you kn-know I also think that they are very lucky. Y-you are a very sweet young man.

I didn't really expect her to say something like that. I looked at her and her face was turning slightly pink. I could also feel a blush forming on my face.

Y/N: W-well u-uhhhh thank you Professor.

Ursula POV

Me and Y/N were walking in an awkward silence. My face felt really warm as I looked at him and his face was red. It looked really.... cute. What?! N-no! Get it out of your head Ursula!

Y/N: Wh-why d-do you think they did this?

I turn to look at him again. That was a little out of the blue.