10//body shots

School just got out and I'm driving back to my place with Kena and Maddie. After Seth so graciously announced to the ENTIRE school that there's a party at my house tonight during lunch I about puked. I made the boys go to the store to get beers because I know that we don't have very many considering it's just mom and me.

When I get home I noticed a note I didn't notice this morning.

Hey Sweetheart I stocked the fridge in the garage with alcohol. Try not to burn the house down, however if you do that would be a laugh.

Love you Hun,
Mom❤️

I grab the note and head up to my room where Kena and Maddie are.

"Ladies!" I hand them the note, "I present to you, my mother, our savior."

They read the note and laugh I also decided to lock all the bedroom doors so there would be no random hookups in mine or moms beds, because Ew.

We set up the party getting all the alcohol out putting it in the kitchen, we move the furniture in the living room to either against the wall or in the garage. I put anything I don't want broken or stolen in my moms room which I then locked. We get out red solo cups and set up a beer pong table on the dining room table. Then I have them connect my phone to the big ass speakers Kena brought and we decided to wait for a while and I open up the back doors suddenly glad for having a nice back yard and an open concept house.

After that we start to get ready around 5. We said it started at 8 so we have a few hours. I put on a black wrap dress (pic at top), and do my make up pretty light. I let Kena straighten my hair while she puts on a plaid skirt and a red lacy tank top, Mads puts on a maroon dress that reaches mid thigh, much more modest than mine with a sweetheart neckline. We put on jewelry and heels because what girl doesn't feel like a bad bitch in heels and a hot dress.

We walk downstairs locking my door behind us seeing as it's 7 now and connect the speakers to my phone and start blasting music and people start to arrive some bring drinks some bring snacks Me, Kena and Mads are chatting when Jake and Josh come over to us.

"WHATS UP BITCHES THE PARTYS HERE!" Josh screams into the house that is filling up with teenagers. That's when I saw the four guys walk in. But I'm only staring at one of them. Because at this very moment the guy looks like a fucking sex god who could definitely go all night.

"Literally have my kids." Josh says staring Ollie.

"Same. Different guy." I say.

He narrows his eyes at me.

"By the way Ollie's gay. Go fucking get yourself a man." I say to Josh who then glares at me walking away.

Dylan spots us and points at us to the guys. Who are all looking like they could fucking impregnate me.

They walk over with case of beer.

"Ugh fuck yes you are a life saver! I thought I'd have a bunch of drunk of their asses hormonal teenagers who can only have shots in my house all night." I say grabbing some cases the boys all laugh at me.

"Okay now that the boys are here, we're done being responsible, Mads, Ollie, you are in charge," Kena says then grabs my hand and pulls me over to the drinks table.

"SHOTS!!!" I cheer and pour 6 out for me and Kena.

"I hope that's for more than just you." Dylan says looking between me and Kena.

"What? Cant keep up?" I mock him.

"You know damn well I can." I pour 3 more shots pushing them over to him.