30//sex

*SEXUAL* SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS STUFF!!!!

Noah's got one hand on the wheel and one hand on my inner thigh. His knuckles on the hand holding the wheel are turning white from his grip. I decide to mess with him a bit. I take his hand, mine gripping the back of his, and pull it up towards my neck. I place his hand around my neck and slightly tighten my grip causing his hand to slightly choke before before moving his hand down to my breasts.

He glances over at me his eyes even darker then they were before and his knuckles loosing more and more blood. I continue moving his hand down slowly between the valley of my breasts and my toned stomach. I pull his jersey that I'm wearing up a little bit exposing the hem of my jeans and I move his hand further down so that his cool finger tips are right underneath it.

I unbutton my jeans and pull the fly down slowly my head tilted back.

I glance out the window and see that we're passing his house. I notice the car in the driveway. Must be his mom's.

"Where are we going?" I ask quickly keeping his hand just at the hem of my panties.

"The spot." He says.

"Why?"

"Cause I can't fuck you delirious with my mom in the house." He says completely serious. I chuckle a bit. Despite that, if I wasn't horny as fuck before, I am now. I move his hand back so it's on my thigh and rezip my jeans. His jaw ticks. He knows I'm teasing him.

"Two can play at that game." He quickly unbuttons and unzips my jeans with one hand and pull the front of my thong up towards my stomach putting pressure on my already wet and throbbing pussy. I throw my head back with a moan. He smirks his eyes still on the road, although he knows what he's doing.

He releases my panties not giving me time to react before his cool fingers slide above them as he rubs my heat through them. My head stays pressed against the head rest my hands gripping the center console and the and the bar on the side that's meant for people to hold onto. I'm biting my bottom lip to repress my moans. He continues to rub me over my panties, feeling how wet I am through the thin material.

The car come to a stop and in one quick motion Noah's reached over me and pulled the lever on the side of the chair making the chair go back into a horizontal position and he's on top of me.

"Now. Let's get these off you." He says in his deep husky voice pulling at my shirt and my jeans. I pull his jersey over my head leaving me in a black lacy bra. I tug on his shirt desperate for skin to skin contact.

"Not yet, baby." He says pulling his shirt back down. "I want you naked and begging for it."

Realizing this process isn't going to go any faster while I still have clothes on. I pull the jeans off, which proves to be a struggle with him on top of me. I lift my hips up to pull the jeans over my butt, however I end up grinding against him. Not that I mind. At all. He growls a little and yanks them off my body throwing them into the backseat, like the jersey. Now that the jeans are off, I'm in a matching black lace set, that's on full display to Noah.

I again start to pull his shirt up. He again, stops me. I pout.

"You're not naked." He states, his eyes hungry as the scan over my body in just black lace. I arch my back and reach behind me, unclasping my bra. I pull it away from my body, throwing it where the rest of my clothes are. His eyes go down to my exposed breasts. He keeps himself together as I slowly tuck my fingers under the string sides of the thong. I pull it down slowly his eyes watching my every move. Once they're down to my calves I kick them off.