31//star

almost 900 views i'm fucking crying omg. btw the story's over halfway done. I'm thinking there's going to be like 40 chapters but I'm not exactly sure! ok sorry here's chapter 31!

—————————————————————————

Mom

Hey hun! I get back tomorrow night and we'll talk about everything that's happened! You have to fill me in. Are you and Kelsey's son dating yet?

Mom! How did you know about that?

Kelsey told me. So you are! Is he a good kisser?

Mom!

What?

...yes

CALLED IT!!! Ok honey I got to go! See you tomorrow!

The best part about this interaction with my mom was that Noah was watching it.

"So I'm a good kisser huh?" I whip my head up to glare at him. He woke me up this morning with the promise of pancakes and so we're in the kitchen while I eat and he kind of stares at me in a semi-creepy way. Seth hasn't woken up yet since it's Saturday. He's passed out on the couch because, 'I don't want to see you two be all couple-y in the same bed I've slept in before.' Which made me laugh and Noah glare at him.

"So you just going to stare at me all day?"

"Yes."

"Noahhhh" I whine.

"Wanna go get tattoos?"

"That was really out of no where. Uh- I mean. Why not I was thinking about getting the line one you have." I say absentmindedly. "We should take our friends. OH MY GOSH WE SHOULD ALL GET MATCHING TATTOOS!" Now I'm super excited. Noah just chuckles and shakes his head.

"I mean i'm down." He says. We wake Seth up despite his protests he says he'll come, so do all our other friends.

When we get to the tattoo shop everyone looks super excited. We've all decided to get stars in between our pointer and middle finger on our pointer finger. Don't ask why. We all just thought it was cute and no one had a problem with it. Plus it was small and wouldn't hurt too much. Even Rachael agreed to get tattoos with us!

So we all walk in and Kate immediately looks startled.

"Hey Kate!" I chirp. Her eyes flick over to where me and Noah are standing hand in hand. Her friendly smile that looks forced turns into a genuine grin when she sees us

"Hey Carter! Hey Noah! How have you guys been? The belly button piercing treating you well?" She asks.

"Yeah! We're good we're actually all here to get matching tattoos!" You'll do them right?"

"Absolutely, what do y'all want and who's going first?"

"I'll go and we're all getting a star right here." Mads says smiling and walking up to the chair.

"Okay! You all can sit on the couches!" She says gesturing towards the other side of the room.

We all walk over and I'm about to sit down before Noah wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his lap. He stuffs his head into the crook of my neck and pulls me closer to him.

"I'm happy your mine." He whispers against my neck. I turn to the side so now I can face him.

"Yeah?" I say quietly so only he hears.

"Yeah."

"Whys that?"

"Because I get to pull you into my lap in public and kiss you," he pauses quickly pecking my lips, "call you beautiful, take you on dates, hold you as we fall asleep, fuck you. You know all the fun stuff." He smiles at me and I send him a playful glare.

"How do you know I'll let you fuck me again?"

"I'm taking a wild guess here." he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him despite the smile I can't wipe off my face.

"You know fuck marine biology, you should be a writer. You have a way with words."

"Only for you Carter." And with that he stuff his head back into my neck breathing in my scent. I relax against him and watch Mads get her first tattoo, while listening to the chatter of my friends and the sound of Noah's breathing.

"Alright! I'm done! Who's next?" Kate states and Mads slips out of the chair. We all take our turn getting it tattooed.

By like 2 pm were all done and starving.

"Sorry we kind of took up your lunch break, kate." I say smiling at her.

"Absolutely fine. I loved talking with you guys!" She brushes it off.

"We did too! Thank you so much Kate see you soon!" I call to her as we all file out the door.

"You better! Bye guys!" She calls back and they all say their goodbyes and we leave.

———————————————————————————

this is kinda a filler bc i'm tired as shit but i wanted to post for u guys.