euphoric.

Y/ns pov :

After talking with angel dust for so long I hadn't noticed that most people had went to bed in the hotel. "I should be heading to bed, night angel" I give him a quick hug and he hugs me back. "

"Alright toots, I'll see you tomorrow...
If I'm not fucking a client" he says as he gives me a wink and we both head our separate ways.
--------------------------------------------------
Alastors pov:

I see angel and y/n hug eachother and say something to one another other.
It makes my blood boils everytime y/n is with angel, I just don't know why she would wanna be with that slutty spider.

I have never really felt this feeling on earth when I was alive, only when I was killing people. But that angel dust will ruin my plan if I don't find a way to get rid of him.

As she walks away to go to her room, I follow her there to see if she makes it safe, after all.... hunting prey is always fun...
-------------------------------------------------
Angels pov:

As I am walking away from y/n I feel some sort of loneliness in me, I only just met her and it's feels like we've been friends forever like me and cherry.
I hope we stay friends for now. She seems nice, and she doesn't judge me for being a pornstar or a addict.

Shes like a sister to me at this moment...
And I won't let anyone take her Innocence from me...
-------------------------------------------------

Y/ns pov again:

I lay in bed dozing off to sleep, when I wake up Im in another place, it was the same place I use to live at.

I feel my body move on it's own, I'm struggling to keep in control, I feel myself start running to something I don't know why.
I'm drawing towards a place that's familiar, but I have no idea how.

As I walk towards the shadow, I feel the ice at my feet wracking with every step, but I wasn't the one moving my feet.

As I stare at the mysterious shadow. I'm so close to it. I reach my hand out to touch its face....

Only to fall into the abyss of the frozen lake.

I wake up in a cold sweat,breathing hard. My hair clamped to my face as it sticks to my neck as well.

My door opens to my room.

"Are you alright? I heard a noise in here"