interactions

Past y/ns pov:

( The song you can play whenever you want)

I walked out the elevator, waving at the receptionist at the apartment lobby desk, as I push my way out the door.

The shadow was right in front of me.
The shadow had looked into my eyes for a short while, before running away to the left of the streets.

I followed the shadow out of the city and into the forest, I've known this forest from years ago...

Why did it lead me here?..

-------------------------------------------------
Present day.

Y/n walks out of the office looking around the lobby for Charlie, she saw angel flirting with husk, alastor was in thought about something, but what? She didn't know.

Angel notices y/n and waves to her as he calls her by her demon name ( nick name) .

"Aye yo d/n come over here I wanna talk to ya!"
He shouts

Y/n walks over to the bar across the room. As she is walking she looked to alastor way as alastors grin widen staring at her following her every move like a predator.

" So what did you want to talk about?"
Y/n says as she takes a seat beside angel.

"Well since your new here and you barley know anyone, I want to get to know about you!"

He dorkly smiles as he leans his head in his head in a "playful" manner.

"Oh, well I'm d/n, also known as y/n! I'm (y/a) and i really love music, along with ( your list of hobbies).
So, now you know me, what about you angel?"

Y/ns describes to angel as he nods, letting her know he was listening.

"Oh well, I'm the pornstar angel dust! I do sex for money, love to be lazy when I'm not stripping and I have a pig named fat nuggets!
I died around my early 30s, not my best decision of course~."
Angel says in "great" detail.

Y/n nods her head as for the rest of the night, angel and y/n talk about thier interest and what kind of music they like.
meanwhile in the background, a certain deer demon is starting to not like how close angel is to the little music demon~

"I need to think of a plan.."