a day with alastor?

(sorry I haven't been updating, I wanted to wait a while before I wrote more. WARNING: this does NOT follow the story of the hazbin hotel show, enjoy anyways )

-------------------------------------------------
(Yns pov):

It was the Day after. Angel had to go to do some 'work', so I stayed in my room most of the time.

I would usually spend my time singing to myself quietly, cleaning my room or spending time on my phone while listening to music. But today I just felt so slow and tiring, it seemed that my only friends were angel, Charlie and vaggie as I don't interact with others unless I really needed to. I would be known as an introvert around the hotel by now.

Sure I could've asked Charlie or vaggie to hang out with me for the day, but I didn't want to bother them if they were busy just because I was clingy.
As if my loneliness is a reason to bother.

*knock*_

I heard three knocks on my door, assuming it was angel dust or Charlie, my excitement for social interaction rose as I walked towards the door. When I opened the door, my excitement soon turned into confusion as the one and only radio demon stood on the other side, with his signature microphone staff and yellowish wide smile and widened red eyes.

"Greetings lady d/n!"
-------------------------------------------------

(Alastor pov)

Where is the excitement! I walked around the hotel, following Charlie and her little mothy 'companion' and we did nothing entertaining!

as this boring day continues, my smile never falters as I looked around. Seeing the fellow demons 'we' had already talk to lay around bored as I was.

seeing that princess Charlie and-
What was her name?

Nevermind that...

The two girls no longer pay attention and instead talk on mindless matters. My mind wanders yesterday, then how our new fellow demoness is doing, I hadn't seen her since yesterday, and I was starting to bore myself with the princess and her follower.

D/n seemed "SO emotional" over something that would end up meaningless in the end. That was the perfect mindset for my plan. Feeling easier to manipulate, better for my entertainment..

Then an idea popped into my head. Since that lustful spider demon was not protecting her today...this was my chance to get her close to me..

Oh how fun this day was going to be after all...
-------------------------------------------------

"Greetings lady d/n! How are you this fine afternoon!"

Alastor started with a seemingly cheerful tone as he stood a few feet away from y/n, who was at their door, confused of alastor and his intentions on being here.

sure y/n was bored but, alastor didnt really seem to make his way to talk to her that often, so this was a rare sight.

"Hello to you too alastor, what..brings you..here?" Y/n would ask, looked around the hallway before her eyes made contact with alastor once more.
She leaned her body into the doorframe, adjusting her hair out of her face to see better.

Alastor started at y/n for a split second before he would start to speak again.

" Well since this is a very boring day, Ive been looking for some kind of entertainment! So as a newer demon around here I wanted to take you around hell! Maybe grab something to eat while we shop, things like that!"

He said, allowing himself into y/n's room as he placed a hand on her shoulder. He leaned closer to y/n's face, getting a good look on the expression on y/n's face.
Which was an expression of sudden confusion.

Y/n thought about his offer as she stopped leaning on the doorframe as she walked into her room as well, nudging alastor away from her.

'if I go with him, I would be protected from other demons, and I get the chance to shop for some things. But angel doesn't like him. What would angel think?'

Alastors smile decreased alittle as y/n thought things over, he is as confident in his words, but he still cursed himself for not getting to her before angel did.
'curse that angel! Getting to her before I did.'

"If I go with you...do you promise to not speak of it with anyone?"

Y/n questioned the radio demon, crossing her arms as she leaned her bodyweight on one leg, staring into his eyes with a small glare of uncertainty.

Alastor was loving her stare, he was glad that she was wanting to spend time with him, finally able to get some kind of fun with her intrusive questions.

"My dear..I never planned to tell anyone."
----------------end chapter------------------

(Part 2 will be here sooner than you think, for now this was all I have planned for today, hope you like it!!)