the thoughts of y/n.

// s/n = siblings name. //

Y/ns pov:
-------------------------------------------------
"Y/n, what have I told you on this nonsense about this shadow man?"

"The shadow isn't real sis, you probably just imagined it from all those stories you read."

If only if that was true...
I know I saw it with my own eyes..

What if it was all in my head? Was my death a freak accident after all?

I can't feel my fingers, my heartbeat is non-existent...

Maybe I deserve to be in hell, what's the point in my redemption if I deserve death...

mom....

S/n....

I'm so sorry I didn't try to be a better person, I know that I wasn't always the best. I hope you find peace now that I'm gone..
-------------------------------------------------

My heart is racing.

Waking up today felt like a hassle after the night I had with Charlie and vaggie.
we went shopping for some new clothes, I might be the average body type, but I'm more thick in the thighs and hips then vaggie and Charlie..

I even got some cute new yellow hoodies, I loved the cloak I had worn when I got here to hell but it needed to be fixed up and washed by nifty.

Nifty was adorable to me, high energy, cleaning all the time. I wish I had a mindset like her. Although I could definitely tell she had to be kinky when she was alive.

I was currently Getting ready for the day as I stepped into the bathroom.
Looking in the mirror, I could've sworn I had seen a shadow behind me, I looked around. Not seeing anything I thought it must've been my imagination.

when I went to wash the face mask I had off my face....it was gone

I assumed some kind of shadow of sort was keeping in eye on me. This was my third time seeing it since my dreams,
I know when I'm being followed. But I cant think of a reason why this shadow has an interest in me.
-------------------------------------------------

Now that I was done using the bathroom, I went to my closet and got one of my brand new hoodies.

it was a dull olive yellow color, that was cutout at the chest area and had a see though material covering the torso, the tank top being muted blue by the mesh fabric, and lastly matched it with some black biker shorts and some platform tennis shoes.

Putting my hair in the hoodie, I left my room to meet up with Charlie and Alastor for the day.

Charlie has everyone come down to the lobby, wanted to do some mood exercises with me to help with the "redemption"  attitude.

That Lead to another question that was  in the hord of already existing thoughts.

What would I do if I ever reached heaven?

I wasn't always kind to my younger sister or mother when I was alive.

I know that I couldve been more caring and less cold, but they didn't believe me..
I wish I could the things I said back, to see them one last time to apologize..

But I doubt I could find a way to do that.

I look to my hands, how could I have not tell the way my fingers looked so frost bitten before? The blueish tint that made my hands look like I had ice all over them.

I need to snap out my thoughts, I have to focus on Charlie today. So then I can forget about the day.

Maybe Charlie can help me, maybe not...I know the rest of them would never understand the burdens I share, everyone has their own sins they carry, it's why they are in hell after all.

Finally at the door to the lobby, now let's see what Charlie wants me to do.
------------------end chapter----------------