did that really happen?

Hazbin hotel - y/n's pov.

It was silent, but not in a good way, the air was thick as everyone was hoping someone would speak up.

Charlie was tearing up, proud of me while vaggie was holding her hand.

husk rolled his eyes before adjusting himself on the floor. Angel and Alastor were very different tho.

Angel seemed out of it, while Alastor kept his grin but it had shortened.
They really are different from each other, that was something everyone could tell.
-------------------------------------------------
I sit next to angel again, Angel stared at me and grab me hand. " I'm sorry you experienced that d/n..." He says in a  empathetic whisper, I told him about my anxiety before, I'm guessing everyone was silent because of it.

" It's...alright angel, I guess I just spaced out  I explained to him, did it really not bother me though? Memory is still blurred after all. 

What really happened?

I seemed to be thinking about for a long time because after I snapped back into reality, it seemed like our 'excerise' was done .

"Okay thats it for today everyone!! I'm so happy you guys shared your time with me! Oop! Look at the time ! It's 10:30 am! I gotta get some paper work done! Having a good rest of your time!"

Charlie announced as everyone stood up and walked away from the lobby.
I on the other hand had nothing to really do now, I know I still have to keep an eye on Alastor.

I feel to tired, I should just forget about it for now and go to my room.
-------------------------------------------------

I head my way to the elevator.
Once on I'm on it's goes up to my floor.
As I get to my door I hear something shuffling inside my room from the other side of the door. 

I unlocked the door as I fast as I can opening the door almost to a slam motion. One of the shadows from my past is by my bed!,The one with ears!!
I walked to it only for it to escape from my balcony. I ran to my balcony only to see the street below me and some buildings very far off in the distance.

" I'm not doing this again with you" I say out loud to myself.  I look towards my bed after I shut my balcony doors and lock them.  I see something on my bed, it looked like a gift due to the wrapping paper and a red bow on it.

There was a note that on it, I flip it over the read it.

"Do you think you know,What really happened on that day?"
------------------end chapter----------------