figures and death.

Y/ns pov:
"Okay, here I go" I nervously mumble under my breath as I take my hood off and start to write my full name.

*Y/n L/n*

I sigh as I continue to write on the space where my age and my time of death would be, along with my birthday.

When I got to the details of my death. I stare off into a window above Charlie's desk as I recall my past again. Looking for lost details.

---------------------past----------------------

Y/n looked outside to the pouring down rain on the window, as it cascaded down the screening as cars drove by.

She sighed at the fact that she had to stay inside, she looked down at the street from her apartment on the 11th floor.
A black figure stood there by the bus stop across the street, it wasn't like ghost as it wasn't transparent. But it didn't look real becuase it was just all black with no features.

Y/n confusedly stared at the figure, a migraine washed over her forehead,
before she decided to grab her hoodie.
And her tennis shoes before she went out of her apartment and into the elevator.

-----back in hell-------

Y/n shakes her head as the memory had faded away.
She looked around the office looking for something different about it, but nothing had changed.
-------------------------------------------------
The office was silent, the only sound of my tapping against the clipboard.
After a few minutes of the tapping and clock ticking,
Not wanting to stall the wait any longer for Charlie, I scribbled down the cause of death quickly on the paper.

{drowned in frozen water}

After the death section. I also write down my age and the gender .in the 'about me' box before I set the pen down gently in the pen cup.

After I set the pen down, I leave the clipboard on Charlie's desk as I pat down my clothes, put my hood back up and walk out the room to meet up with everyone once more..

"Alright Charlie I'm done!"