the shadows between love and manipulation

"sharing something about ourselves....that's so fucking stupid!!"

Husk replies to charlie before taking a swig of his cheap beer to finish off.

' I did not expect this, maybe it's just to get everyone warmed up to each other
'
Y/n thinks to herself as she leans in her chair more and starts to rub her chin.

" And what if we don't want to share our..story..thing?" Angel asks Charlie who is now in front of everyone at the couches coffee table.

"Angel, if you want to be redeemed you must participate! " Charlie answers angels question with a positive response.

" Ugh- okay! Whatever" angel huffs and puff his chest in and out before scooting himself to y/n " pst,hey d/n!...what do you think of this?" Angel whispers toward y/n with a wondering look, pointing to vaggie and charlie with his thumb.

"U-uh- I" y/n stutters before being cut off by Alastor's voice.
" Well my dear! You should totally start us out! Since husker is being a stick in the mud !"

He gives a close eyed smile before his eyes open to a green hue around them.
Y/n give angel a uncomfortable look before walking towards Charlie's previous spot.

Once she stands, she grabs a hold of the microphone on it's stand, looking at the others.

' you can do it!' Charlie gestures to y/n with a big smile on her face.
Y/n takes a deep breath.

"Some things about me are still blurry to me.. but...."

-------------------------------------------------

"Why am I seeing these shadows?"

My (mother/father/guardian) had just left the house to go to work. Practicing violin was just something from my everyday routine.

[But that day was different.]

I heard voices, ones of which I was not familiar with, right outside my window. Surprised I went to my window to see two shadows, one was very tall and had eight limbs, the other had ears and antlers of some sort.

After I was able to get those details they turned into a fog like texture and went to the other side of the street.
I needed to know why I was seeing these shadows...
So I chased them to a frozen lake.

As I walked close to the lake, I hesitated to either step on to it or not.
That was until one shadow, the taller one. Had did the motion of hugging me and kissing my head. " You don't have to if you don't want to..." The voice again! This time it was to me! In a loving manner though...

"Or course you want to come on the ice with us!! After all...it is fun to skate right?" The other shadow said.
Everything started to blur as my body moved on it's own, walking onto the ice and just standing there. I tried to move my body, I just couldn't free myself.
The shadows were very close when the one with ears said something.
" I command you to break the ice....."

I still wasnt able to control my body or my mental state that day...
When I fell into that freezing water was when mentally I was able to gain somewhat control.
Then I thought the last thing I would ever be able to think alive...

"Please, someone....h-elp-".
-------------------------------------------------

I blinked out of my thoughts, everyone was staring at me still, eating for what I was going to say. Angel had a eyebrow raised as I excused myself.

"Ahem.. sorry- anyways.. something about me is that I love to play violin."

As all I said before I went and sat back down again, adjusting my hood to cover  my face more.

God that was embarrassing..

But, why did I think about the shadows again?
------------------end chapter----------------