valentines day special

Y/ns pov:
(D/n= demon nickname)

I was sitting in my bedroom window as I looked out at that deep beautiful red sky, but..I felt gloomy today.

Today is valentines day, and I have noone to celebrate it with.
All I had is my thoughts in the moment before I heard my door open as charlie walks in with the happiest smile on her face.

"Hello d/n!" She says happily as she comes to hug me at my side that was facing her from the window.

I hug back, when we break the hug she looks into my eyes ( and kiss!, Nah jk)
And spoke " how about we go find yourself a valentine? It could be a good idea to go on some blind dates!"

I think about it, knowing that I could find my valentine for the day on the blind date.
I nod my head .
" sure charlie I'll do it, but just because you want me too!" I jokingly said
As she gets me ready and dress up for the day, she even called vaggie in to help me find a dress in my style.

" Here you go d/n," vaggie says as she hands me a beautiful dress that feltperfect for me.
purple glitter, thigh length, a sweetheart neckline and the best of all, see through bell sleeves.
Vaggie also took my old white heels boots from My closet as charlie told me what color of makeup to use that matched my dress.

Then I was ready to go on a blind date.
-------------------------------------------------

As I was walking down the streets of  hell. I felt insecure in my outfit when I was crossing the street.
Everyone was staring at me, gawking at me wondering what I was doing for why I was wearing this outfit.
I was about to cross the street when I heard two voices call my name.

"Hey sweet cheeks over here!"
One voice said as the other speaks after.
"Ah, hello darling!"

I turned around confused only to find it was my two favorite people other than Charlie. It was alastor and angel dust.
I guess they saw me and wondered what I was doing out here alone.

" We had been looking all over for you! We heard from charlie that you went to find a date for today!" Angel says excited as he spins me around in his fluffy chest.

When he puts me down I feel dizzy and alastor quickly helps me stand up
"Here you go darling, sorry that this sexually active spider made you dizzy".

he says confidently as angel dust gasps and holds his "hand" to his heart to act like he was offended.
"  How dare you! oh wait...he's right I am one....oops"  he shrugs it off and walks towards me again.

" We should all go together to one of my favorite places in hell!"

I say excited as I jump up and down slightly because the outfit would've been slipping off of me if I actually jumped.
"  Sure why not my dear, as long as this slutty spider/ strawberry pimp does not embarrass us." angel dust and alastor both agree together.

I squeal In excitement as I float to  angel's height and kiss him on his cheek. And I do the same for alastor as I pull both of their hands to my favorite restaurant in hell.