the one and only.

(hello yes Im editing and yes I drew that )

-------------------------------------------------
Alastor's pov:

As Charlie and I walk our marily way to see the fresh meat. angel blocked my way to the elevator to the lobby of the hotel, I stop in my tracks.
"Hey, smiles care if I join you?" The slutty spider asks me as I stare at him with my wide smile.

"I was just on my way down to the lobby thank you very much now if you excuse me I must be going!" I say to get an angel out of my way.

A newcomer? I guess this little project of Charlie's is going well more then I thought it would...

Charlie's pov:
I'm so happy a sinner has decided to join for redemption! I honestly thought that no one else wanted to come to the hotel after what happened on the news a week ago.

We all hear the elevator ding as angel and Alastor step out of it. Vaggie had turned to look at them and sighed in relief, turning around in her seat on couches in the lobby.
-------------------------------------------------
(Finally) y/ns pov:

I was just talking to vaggie about my life before the hotel when all of the sudden I hear the elevator ding, I look overseeing the same spider from before but, he also had two people with him. A doll like female with blonde hair, I assume is the princess as hell. And...a distinctive male as well.

He was a deer demon with a very much obsession for red, he also had a staff with an eye on it as a monocle on his right eye.

He looked my way and smiled as I try to look away, but he knew I saw him, he walked towards me slowly and scarily, his smile grew wider as he looked down at me like some kind of dessert course.

I gulped and shifted my eyes down to my hands as I play with them trying to not look at him in his deep red eyes.
He bends down and reaches his hand out in front of me.

"Hello my dear, I'm Alastor the radio demon, and who might you be?"

((Okay I'm done sorry the chapter was shorter))