alastor's plan

( this will focus on mainly alastor, sorry angel fans,he has a job to do. )

Third person pov:
Alastor was walking into the lobby after talking to charlie about renovations for the hotel.
He wonders how y/n was doing, he didn't know why but when charlie said she had to comfort y/n after her nightmare he was worried for the girl.

Of course alastor was known as the A-sexual type, but whenever he saw y/n, his mind changed. He didn't know why these feelings were there. And he didn't know why he was fascinated with the yellow hooded girl. But he didn't like how she gotten friendly with the slutty spider.

When he was at the front desk he watched how lonesome sinners, hoping to get a better hope at life, sit around and talk eachother and eat breakfast.
He didn't like the demons in hell one bit, he thought of them as nuisances in the way of his plan.

When he was thinking of a way to get
y/ns attention he put a finger in his chin , not paying attention that charlie or vaggie was standing by him looking at him, curious of what he was thinking about.

soon after being lost in thought,Alastor sees angel leave the door to the hotel , he smiles wider then he usually does. Why did he feel happy seeing angel leave the hotel? He didn't know. But he knew of it as a way to make y/n pay attention to him and not to angel.

When (y/n) walks into the lobby she feels an uneasy feeling rupture in her stomach, sure she wasn't wearing her hood that day but she felt like that wasn't the problem.
Y/n looked all around the room to find someone that she knows, she knew angel was at work. Maybe she could try and find vaggie or alastor? Charlie's was keeping up with paperwork at there desk currently.

Alastor sees her looking across the room and does a shot eating grin. He saw his opportunity and starts to walk over to her.
" What seems to be the trouble my dear!" He spoke in his cheerful radio voice.
"Oh, nothing alastor, I just don't have anyone to hang out with." She replied looking down and frowning.
Alastor stares at (y/n ) looking her full head of (h/c) hair that was faded into a light baby blue.

He could stare at her all day if he could. But he was rudely interrupted by a sweet voice.
"Um alastor is something wrong?"
She questions as she puts a forehand on his head.
"You seen pretty red, you're almost the same color as your hair!" She explains

Alastor not noticing her hand he quickly grabs her hand to put it away from his head, he wanted to have his ears scratched so bad with that action.
But atleast he knew that she didn't know him well enough.
" I'm fine my dear it's just alittle hot in here is all!"

She doubts his reason but goes along with it anyways I mean, he could really lie to her right?