chapter 33

Hey guys!!

How are you all??

Happy belated New Year guys and have a wonderful year ahead.

I was planning to give you a new year gift but we had to go to my grand parent's place suddenly and l couldn't give...

Am sorry about that...

And yes, read the full chapter...there's a surprise waiting for you...

Happy reading🙂
--------------------------------------------------

Sanyukta's pov...

I opened my eyes but closed them again when the sunlight came in the direct contact.

Again opening my eyes, l blinked few times to adjust them in the light.

Being the clumsy person l am, l forgot to close the window last night and slept as soon as l reached my room. This means l didn't even change my clothes.

I moved to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I came out and directly moved to my closet. Opening it, l searched for a dress which would be suitable for the ceremony.

Now you must be wondering which ceremony right??

Well it's farewell today...

No it's not school farewell, its college farewell.

We have successfully passed the final year and now we are going to be officially tagged as Doctors. I am so happy that l can't explain in words.

While rummaging through the clothes, l found a bag resting among them. Looking at it, l don't have to stress my mind about what it is inside the bag. I know what it is.

I took out the bag, closed the cupboard and moved towards my bed. Taking out the dress l held the soft fabric between my fingers.

Looking at it, my mind involuntarily wandered onto the day when Randhir gave it to me

It was 3 months back on my birthday when Randhir gave me this as a gift. He didn't let me open the dress and asked me to open it only when l reach my room i.e in private. When l finally opened my gift, l was stunned to see what's it. As soon as my eyes layed on the dress, l was in love with it. I had instantly called him up and had chanted Thank You's for good 5 minutes. Though he said it was nothing, it was everything for me. He made me promise that I'll wear this on a special occasion only and l had instantly agreed.

You know what, that made me realise how much l have started liking him maybe even love him. How just a crush developed into liking. Next three months was a pure bliss for me. I started to notice each and every gesture of his.

I know it's not correct, he is my best friend and l am not supposed to like him in a romantic way, but l can't do anything. I don't even know how does he think of me- just as a best friend or something more...