Chapter 1

Sanyukta's pov

Sanyukta's pov...

I heard someone shouting my name again and again. That broke my sweet dream where l was a princess of Jodhpur.

"Wake up sanyu, you are getting late for college...wake up!!!"

That voice was familiar but it still scared me and l didn't dare to move.

And then, having no choice, the person screamed.

"Why do you always shout to wake me up bhai?! I was already up!" l tried to convince him but all in vain.

"Ya ya l know...Now get up, make your bed properly and freshen up...am making breakfast for us"

"Ae ae captain..give me 20 mins and l'll be standing in front of you"

Bhai gave a small chuckle and went out of my room.

Oh yeah!!! I forgot to introduce myself. So l am Sanyukta Agarwal and a resident of Delhi. Am a student of AIIMS, top medical College of Delhi. Let me tell you l did a lot of hard work to get into my dream college. And the main part is l cracked the entrance exam in one go which I am not able to believe myself...

Coming to my brother, his name is Kabir Agarwal and is lndia's top businessman and the most eligible bachelor. My parents Vivek Agarwal and Preeti Agarwal are very proud of him and are on a business tour right now, which leaves me and bhai alone at home. As for me, l am very lucky to have a caring and determined brother.

I did my morning business and got ready for college.

Then l went downstairs to the kitchen

Then l went downstairs to the kitchen. There my brother was standing and cooking like a pro along while humming a song. He didn't notice me so l went and hugged him from behind.

"Good morning cheeku..thanks for showing your presence almost after 40 minutes" he said turning towards me.

I smiled sheepishly and said,"don't call me cheeku!! How many times do l have to tell you am not any cheeku!! I hate that word!!"

Bhai let out a laugh and said "na cheeku..you would be Sanyukta for the world, sanyu for dear ones but always a cheeku for me"

"Ya whatever" l said rolling my eyes.

But let me tell you a secret!!

And yep please don't tell this to anyone ok!!

l seriously like listening cheeku from him.

He is my brother after all ya!

I quickly had my breakfast and started for college. Yeah l have a car and l know how to drive. My family was generous enough to teach me how to drive after l finished my class 12.

Now they can't be available for me every time,can they??

Nope right!!

That's why they taught me this. And you know what!!

My own brother had convinced dad saying that if l will know how to drive, l won't make him run to get my things.

Also, he took the whole responsibility of being a tutor though he was hell scared that l will crash his car and he will lose his precious baby.

What a baby l have got as my brother...

Anyways, l really enjoy driving. So, switching on the radio, l started my journey towards my college and slipped into my wonderland which obviously included what happened 3 years ago...

--------------------------------------------
Hope you all would have liked the first chapter!!

What do you people like to be called as huh?
Your originals or some cute ones?

Stay tuned for more...