Chapter 5

(Recap)

(Recap)

After 10 mins of ongoing class, the door opened and there came a surprise for me...

(Present)

A young boy in his 20's entered the class. He was devilishly handsome with sharp features. I kept on admiring him as l couldn't take my eyes off him.

My thoughts broke when he said, "may l come in sir??"

What a deep voice...

"Oh yes! You must be the new student right??"

"Yeah sir, am the new student and am sorry to be late. I had to collect my schedule from office and then find the class also"

"No problem!! But better keep in mind to come to the class before me from next time. I don't tolerate late comers"

"Sure sir" he said smiling

"Good..now introduce yourself to the class and find a place to sit"

"Ok sir"

I could notice all the girls were ogling at him for his good looks. Some of the boys were sitting calmly and some of them were shooting daggers at him.

Even l was eager to know about him. He started, " Hi guys, l am Randhir Singh Shekhawat and a native of Delhi only. I..."

I couldn't listen anything else. I froze on the spot and my body stiffened. My hold on Navya's hand tightened. The only thought which kept ringing in my mind was he was my Randhir. I couldn't recognise him at first. I couldn't understand how much he has changed himself and become more confident now. But at the same time, l was happy that l could clear the misunderstanding only if he listens to me. But l didn't know how!!

-----------------
Stay tuned to read more...