chapter 13

As this is still part of the flashback, am going to write this entire chapter in italics.

Happy reading guys😉
-------------------------------

Recap of the the previous chapter:

Next was one of our class mate, Nishant Saxena's chance. He and Randhir were always against each other because of immense hatred.
He went on the stage with pure confidence and there we got shock of our lives...

Continuation:

And that shock was only meant for me and Randhir. On seeing our expressions, Nishant was evilly smirking. I wanted to smack off that smirk off his face right there and then.

I quickly shot a look at Randhir and l could see emotions of shock, anger and hurt.

But why hurt??

I didn't get it so l shoved off that thought from my mind because it wasn't important to me that time. The more important thing is what will Randhir do now??

Also, l am sitting some seats away from him so l can't reach him. I just have to wait now for what he will do now because it's his turn next.

I then hear claps all around me. I do give a clap otherwise it would have looked rude. I noticed that Randhir was just sitting having a blank face.

Navya nudged me and asked,"What happened?? Why are you looking worried??"

I answered her not wanting to say the truth,"No no..am fine. Am just worried about Randhir's performance as his is next??"

She said taking a sigh,"Oh ok..achha  See!!!Randhir is being called upon now"

I looked ahead and saw Randhir getting onto the stage now. I saw him nervously because I was not getting what will he do now.

He planned on singing 'tum hi ho' earlier but what will he do now??
He had practiced a lot for this song...

That's exactly when l heard his voice as he started singing. And guess which song??

'channa mereya'

I was happy that he didn't back off from the competition and participated but at the same time, l was fuming in anger because of Nishant.

A lot of questions were running in my mind- how did he get to know which song Randhir is singing?? If he didn't find out then who told him??

After his performance and several other performances, l went towards dhir who was still sitting on his seat, put my hand on his shoulder and softly said,"You ok??"

He stiffened a bit but then relaxed himself and said curtly,"Yeah..go to our usual spot and wait. Am coming there"

As soon as l nodded he got up and went away.

After 15 mins Randhir came towards me and without a single thought slapped me hard.

What the hell???

I glared at him angrily and said "What the hell Randhir?? What do you think of yourself?? How can you slap me without any reason?? I am your bestfriend dammit!!"

He roared in my face,"Best friend?? Best friend??What a joke Sanyukta Agarwal!!You are not my best friend but a traitor!! You were my best friend but not now!! Not after breaking my trust so badly!!"

"I broke your trust?? When and how Randhir???" I couldn't believe what he said just now.

The next statement from his mouth made me speechless completely-

"You Sanyukta Agarwal have broken my trust completely by telling Nishant which song l am going to sing as only you knew about it..." He spoke giving emphasis on each word.

Without giving me any time to speak, he spoke,"Now Now Kitty, don't act as if you haven't done anything...l will not buy any of it!!!"

With my voice shaking, l managed to speak," Ran-..."

He didn't let me complete though and shouted with immense hatred-

" I Hate You Sanyukta Agarwal...never ever show me your disgusting face again!!!"

"I.. Randhir..l don't..-"

Not letting me Complete my sentence, he shouted yet again,"Shut up!! Shut the hell up Sanyukta!!!"

And he left from there...

I was broken.. completely broken for l was not able to understand that the one whome l considered as my best friend didn't trust me...

I fell on my knees and l don't know for how many hours l cried at the same spot. I couldn't make myself stand on my legs as they didn't have any energy left...

When finally my tears stopped flowing, l stood up on my feet and searched my phone which was lying on the floor.
I literally put all my frustration to switch it on but couldn't... then the realisation dawned up on me that it's discharged.

I made my way out off the shed which was our as in mine and Randhir's hide out spot from childhood. I could see it was dark outside but l didn't know what the time is it. I found an auto soon and went home.

I cried the entire ride and payed the auto driver and ran towards the door of the house once l reached. As soon as the door opened, l ran past the person, went directly in my room and shut the door hard.

I felt someone bang the door and could make out my brother and Navya calling my name but l didn't budge and cried to sleep...

Flashback over..

My trance of thoughts broke due to shaking of shoulder...

I looked up and found Navya shaking me and she asked worriedly, "Sanyu what happened?? Why are you crying??

I touched my cheeks and realised that l was crying.

I said shrugging my shoulders," na nothing..just remembered something...cmon let's have something...break is going to finish in 10 minutes. "

She looked at me narrowing her eyes but didn't say anything.

Just like that, we stood up and went to buy something to eat...

------------------------
How is it???
Let me tell you guys - it's the longest chapter l have written till  now....
1K
Pls comment and tell me how is it...
Will see you soon..byeee

Stay tuned for more chapters...