chapter 10

Navya's pov...

I knew Randhir would be coming back to lndia from 2 months before.

Perks of having sources you know

But l didn't want to tell Sanyukta and upset her. I remember the day when Randhir broke all his ties with her and told her that that he hates her.
She was completely broken and it took atleast 1 month to bring her back to her normal self.

It was really hard for me to keep the truth from her but my nervousness was increasing as the days were coming closer.

When Randhir stepped into the class that day l as well as Sanyu both couldn't recognise him. But when he introduced himself, l was shocked. He had changed himself a lot for good.
I could notice that he also didn't recognise Sanyu.

Anyways, that day in evening after coming back home from her place l called Varun with whom Randhir sat today. He and l are good friends because we sometimes get paired up in projects. I noticed they became good friends. I just hoped they had exchanged their numbers.

Luckily, l was right they had exchanged their numbers. He was hesitant at first but when l told him that Sanyukta was good friend of Randhir but something broke their friendship, he accepted and gave me his number. Also, he told that he would also like to help me mending their friendship.

After thinking a lot, l finally decided to give him a piece of my mind. Though l was not sure whether he will pick up my call or not, l called him. He picked up my phone after 3 rings.

I said awkwardly,"Um hi Randhir"

"Hi??" He questioned back rather than answering.

"Uh Randhir, Navya this side... remember me??"

Please don't hang up, pls don't hang up pls don't-

"What if l tell you l don't remember you?? Will you hang up then??" He asked rudely.

"Then you sure remember me" l said leaving a sigh.

"Yes Navya l remember you but if you want to talk anything about Sanyukta then l am really not interested...good bye!!"

He was just going to hang up but l interrupted," Hold on Randhir, just listen me once then it's totally upto you what you choose to do."

"You only have 1 minute to speak and your time starts now"

"Randhir, l just want to meet you tomorrow at the college near the room which is in the farthest corner on the first floor. I hope you know the room..if not then call me l'll direct you."

"You know that l joined your college??"

"Yes Randhir l know...l'll be waiting for you at the lunch time. Bye."

"Fine...l'll think about it. Bye"

With that he hung up the call.

So here l am waiting for Randhir to show up... let's see what happens...

----------------------
What do you think will happen??

Will Randhir show up??

Comment in comments section and stay tuned for more chapters...