chapter 19

Hey guys!!!

Am back with another chapter...

Have a look....

Happy reading 😊
----------------------------------

Sanyukta's pov...

Finally!!!

The day for which l have practiced so hard.

The day wherein l would be able to showcase my talent and gain experience by watching others.

l know am thinking a lot. But what to do??

Anxiety and excitement is taking a toll on me right now.

If you are wondering where am l right now then let me tell you-

I am in my room with Navya and Kavya bhabhi getting ready for the fèst.

They are dressing me up and have strictly said to close my eyes, keep quiet and not talk. This is because one, they would not be able to do my make up properly (which l actually don't want)
and two, l would constantly speak shit as l am doing right now in my head.

After some 20-25 mins, they finally closed the make up kit ( l heard) and asked me to open my eyes.

Woahh...l can't beleive this is me. I look so fucking beautiful. My makeup is just apt and my hairs are looking perfect.

My thoughts broke when Navya asked me,"How is it?? Did you like it??"

I thought of playing with them and anwered,"No l don't like it"

"What??" They both shouted in unison. I was really trying to control my smile. Trying being the keyword here...

"What what??"

This time Kavya bhabhi asked,"You really don't like it??"

I said shaking my head,"No l don't like it"

"Oh"

"But l love it!!!"

Their expressions were worth watching. I had to control my laugh but got a smack on shoulders in return.

"You idiot you know what?? You literally gave me a heart attack" Navya exclaimed putting both of her hands on her heart.

I rolled my eyes and got up.

After 2-3 mins of bickering between me and Navya, l wore my dress.

When l came back both of them exclaimed 'woahh' in unison. I actually looked more nice after wearing the dress. My make up, hair and the dress are really looking good on me.

Bhabhi and Navya both went for shopping yesterday and bought this dress when l was busy in the rehearsals. I fell in love with it the moment l laid my eyes on it. I tightly hugged both of them and kept chanting 'thank you' for good five minutes.

I went downstairs with both of them where everyone was there. Everyone were stunned seeing me like this. The way mom had tears in her eyes, I thought l was wearing the bridal lehenga and today was my marriage.

They all said 'All the best' and mom gave me sweet curd (in case you don't know then one spoon of sweet curd is given to you for good luck). Then, we (me, Navya and bhaiya) made our way out for college.

Oh shit!!

l forgot to tell you the plan that we all made today during breakfast. So you know we are allowed to bring 2 members of our family to the fest. After a lot of discussion, it was decided that bhaiya-bhabhi would be attending the function. Also, mom-dad and Navya's family would be on a video call during my performance.

Isn't it interesting??

Yeah yeah l know it is!!!

The fest would start after an hour so bhai dropped us at the gates and went back home. We both made our way inside the college premises.

A class (as in a green room) was assigned to us wherein several mirrors were placed for the participants. 10 participants were in one class.

After a touch of makeup, we made our way to the backstage of the auditorium where the dance performers had to assemble. Navya had an option to stay with me or to go back in front. I obviously didn't let her go.

Also, l noticed Randhir coming with Parth by his side. I quickly told Navya to see. Man, he was looking absolutely dashing.

I was not able to take my eyes off him but had to when Navya nudged me

I was not able to take my eyes off him but had to when Navya nudged me. We both were seeing Parth after 3 years. His appearance had also changed a little bit but not more than my Randhir.

My Randhir seriously??
Get a grip on yourself Sanyukta Agarwal!!
Concentrate on the performance first.

The fest started with opening ceremony by the council wherein they invited the principal to speak few words. Then the performances started which comprised of fashion show, playing instruments, acting, etc....

-------------------------------------------
How was it??

First l was planning to write about the full fèst in one chapter. But then changed my mind.

Also, l maybe giving both Sanyukta's and Randhir's pov in the next chapter.

THIS WOULD BE THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THIS BOOK!!!

Voters for chapter 18:

aksh70450
SrushtiK0
Aishami

Thank you @shahidlsharof to start following me.

Now now now, l want ideas...

Which song should Randhir sing for his performance??

Please tell me.

Desperately waiting for your responses...pls don't hesitate.

Until then,
Stay safe and bye👋👋